CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair...

+5
cluelesscurl
creolebeauty1
teenatty
Armywife
trina74
9 posters

Go down

NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair... Empty NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair...

Post by trina74 11th January 2011, 11:58 am

Hello...

I've been a lurker for quite sometime. I registered on the same day I did my BC(12/4/10). I was transitioning for about 6 months before I BC'd. I started getting anxious to see my natural hair EXCLUDING my relaxed ends, so I just started cutting Wink At first I was nervous of how my children and Fiance' would feel, then I said...Oh well, I gotta do what make me happy and that's what I did...I must say....I LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR dance dance dance dance It's so soft and curly lol! . Btw it's taking me a minute to get used to having short hair because I've always had a decent length of hair, but I'm trying to come around...I'm currently in braids now,but when I have my hair out...I CANNOT KEEP MY HANDS OUT OF IT!
I posted a few pics in my signature....I'll post some more as time progress Very Happy

Ps.My current hair staples are my avatar:) ***smooches***

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair... Empty Re: NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair...

Post by Armywife 11th January 2011, 12:04 pm

Welcome!!! Congrats!! Very Happy
Armywife
Armywife

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair... Empty Re: NEWBIE to Curly Nikki and Natural Hair...

Post by teenatty 11th January 2011, 12:06 pm

WElcome!!!!
teenatty
teenatty

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 11th January 2011, 12:12 pm

Welcome and congrats Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl 11th January 2011, 1:02 pm

(((Welcome))) There's a wealth of info on here

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 11th January 2011, 1:17 pm

WELCOME!!!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 11th January 2011, 1:34 pm

WELCOME TO OTHER SIDE! LOL! Congrats on your Big Shop!
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drksista81 11th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Congrats and your in the best place to learn and style your coils, curls and kinks!
drksista81
drksista81

https://www.youtube.com/drksista81

Back to top Go down

Post by trina74 11th January 2011, 4:16 pm

Thx ladies...
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Ashley 11th January 2011, 5:22 pm

Congrats! How do you like the curl enhancing smoothie? I was thinking about getting some the other day but I have to keep my PJism in check.
Just Ashley
Just Ashley

http://public.fotki.com/ashleyforachange/

Back to top Go down

Post by trina74 11th January 2011, 5:35 pm

Just Ashley wrote:Congrats! How do you like the curl enhancing smoothie? I was thinking about getting some the other day but I have to keep my PJism in check.

I like Curl enhancing smoothie. It's kinda thick, so I don't use alot (abt a nickel size). I put on my hair after CO wash...
trina74
trina74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down