CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bee Mine Curly Pudding

4 posters

Go down

Bee Mine Curly Pudding Empty Bee Mine Curly Pudding

Post by tpayne22 5th January 2011, 12:30 am

So I really need to get something to offer me some hold when I do my braid out and twist outs. I am currently 5+ months transitioning and my hair is fine so I need a little umph. I was contemplating Jane Carter Twist and Lock however I saw amazing reviews about this product. (Bee Mine Curly Pudding )So my question is have you tried this and along with what other products?
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Bee Mine Curly Pudding Empty Re: Bee Mine Curly Pudding

Post by swt_sunny 5th January 2011, 4:57 pm

i am almost 13 months transitioning have tried the curly butter (hope this is what you were referring to) and the balanced moisturizer from this line. the moisturizer smells so good and is honestly one of the only products to keep my hair from drying out - it also helps with my frizz. i will repurchase this. i think the butter is a decent product but it did not provide the hold that i was looking for twist outs. since you mentioned your hair is fine it may work better for you. i purchased the sample size for a few months ago and still am using it (using 1 to 2 times per week), so I definitely don't feel like i wasted money. its worth a try!

swt_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by tpayne22 5th January 2011, 5:06 pm

Ok good and thanks. I will order it then. Ive heard nothing but good things from them so fingers crossed! Appreciate it!
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by mokacoffey 6th January 2011, 2:49 am

I have tried the Bee Mine for TnC's and I liked it for maybe up to 2nd day hair. It didn't have the hold I was looking for but definitely left my hair looking nice. I find that the Oyin Shine & Define has better hold. (for me)

mokacoffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Talisa3636 12th January 2011, 3:05 pm

I looove the bee mine curly butter. It offers a light hold which is great because it also helps lock in the moisture of my hair and offers juicy looking twists and braids as well as fluffy defined braid outs and twist outs. Plus it works well in high humidity situations to keep the frizz down without a crunch. I find myself reaching for the curly butter more, especially since its cold, instead of the ecostyler these days
Talisa3636
Talisa3636

Back to top Go down

Post by tpayne22 12th January 2011, 5:17 pm

Ok good Talisa lol cause I ordered it and should be getting it today!
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down