CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

+2
natmommy415
6 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding Empty Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

Post by natmommy415 25th August 2010, 9:50 am

Before I start, I will say that my hair is a mixture of 3c, 4a, 4b, and some straight pieces, so I don't know if that has something to do with my results, but I don't think so. This product did absolutely nothing for me. My hair gets alot curlier by just washing it and putting in my Cantu Shea butter leave-in that only costs $4-5! I got the sample size and that is still $7 down the drain. After I applied it, my hair still felt fairly dry and did not seem to respond to it at all. The only upside is that is smells pretty good. After seeing the before and afters online about this product, I was REALLY disappointed. Has anyone had different results?

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

Post by * 25th August 2010, 12:00 pm

Well I LOVE the Stretch Silkening Creme in conjunction with the Baby Buttercream. it does wonders for my hair, and it leaves your hair super soft. I hated the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. It does seem though from what I'm hearing that some of Miss Jessie's products doesn't do well with type 4 hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by natmommy415 25th August 2010, 5:03 pm

Yeah, I've read a few more reviews today and that certainly seems to be the case for the curling custard. Oh well, trial and error I guess... scratch

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleKat 27th August 2010, 12:27 am

I bought the $50 sample pack right after I BC'd and it was a wash. I am thinking about retrying some of the products so that it want be a total waste of my money. There are just so many mixed reviews about MJ products.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Post by ciara89 27th August 2010, 12:20 pm

I been hearing that MJ isnt ideal for type 4hair, I just think that it depends on you, the reason I havent tried it is because I wasnt feel the ingredients and the price either. My aunt has been using MJ and she gets really good results from it, but I havent heard anything about it that makes me want to spend my money on it.
ciara89
ciara89

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBadd 27th August 2010, 3:18 pm

I have 3c/4a and it didn't do anything for me. Like natural415, I bought the $7.00 sample size and ummm, i wasn't impressed. I'll give it a go again. I'm currently wearing a sew in and plan on taking it down the next week so I'll try again...if it doesn't work this time, on to the next one.

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleecias 28th August 2010, 1:50 am

I recently went to a salon where she finger styled miss jessies curly meringue through out my 4a hair and it worked great

Aleecias

Back to top Go down

Post by natmommy415 29th August 2010, 3:12 pm

I tried it again and finally, I got the results that the bottle promised. However, I noticed little white flakes all throughout my hair. My scalp itched something terrible too. Again, I read online and asked a friend who tried it before and it seems that what I was experiencing are common side effects. It does not seem to work well with other products. I think its the parifin liquidium (spelling may be off) in it. Who knows, but I know I will not be buying it again.
lol!

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down