CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate?

+3
kurlegurl
makeupvixen
Tye
7 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate? Empty Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate?

Post by Tye 4th January 2011, 2:52 pm

If you have used of use! can you tell me if you love it?
Tye
Tye

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate? Empty Re: Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate?

Post by makeupvixen 4th January 2011, 11:40 pm

I have a love hate relationship with Miss Jessies.

My avatar is the curl meringue.

Hate the pudding, does nothing for me, still rather hard,

Don't really care for the ButterCreme because it doesn't moisturize, but I use it as a styler at times.

I ordered the SweetBack for BOGOF and I;m waiting for it to come and try it.

makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate? Empty Re: Miss Jessie's products.... Love it or Hate?

Post by kurlegurl 5th January 2011, 11:35 am

Ooooo- makeupvixen, let me know how you like the sweetback.....I'm dying to try it but for the price I need some more evidence that it is worth it! LoL
kurlegurl
kurlegurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 5th January 2011, 11:39 am

I've used the Babybuttercreme. I love the shine it gives, love the definition I got with my twist outs.....hated the icky, dry feeling I got after about 3 or 4 days with the product in my hair. Hated it enough to give it away.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 5th January 2011, 2:52 pm

It seems like in GENERAL people with type 3 hair love it and people with type 4 hair hate it....
I'm 4c and I have no desire to try it...
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 6th January 2011, 3:41 am

I like the supersweetback deep conditioner, but I would not pay full price for it (other less expensive things work just as well). I got a handful of the 2 oz samples at the world natural hair show in atl last april and I'm just now finishing them up. I have the babybuttercreme, but haven't really used it that much to have an opinion on it.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by SRedd 6th January 2011, 7:35 pm

I find that the ingredients are cheap and the products are over priced. Not my favorite.

SRedd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down