CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily millionaire products from Nigeria?

3 posters

Go down

Emily millionaire products from Nigeria? Empty Emily millionaire products from Nigeria?

Post by Afrosaxon 3rd December 2009, 7:49 pm

Ok i have recently come across tis product seaching for supplies(food) at the Afro-carribbean store in saskatoon SK, canada. They have a website and all though they sell relaxers of certian kinds they seem to claim their hair products are all natural. I picked this stuff up and did a deep treatment and then co washed it out...WOW. im a 3b-c and this stuff rocks. its not heavy nor greasy even though its loaded with oils! it looks liek an irridecent conditioner "deep treatment" here is what is says all over the container:
Coconut oil &herbs, with aloevera Emily Millioaires coconutoil & herbs is a product formulated with extracts from 100% naturall herbs and hair growing minerals and oils to enhance hair growth for all hair types.

INGREDIENTS: 100% natural coconut oil & herbs, soya beans oil, carrot oil, bergamont oil, saint basil, banana jam, vit E, refined palm oil, placenta, protein,D panthenol, African shea butter, avocado, pear and almond oils, honey vegetable oil, orange pells(peels maybe?), jojobia oil, olive oil, aloevera. RESULT: helps in the correction and restoration of damages hair.It equally enriches growth of relaxed, curled and natural hair. If properly used, silky, dark and healthy, dandruff free hair is your assurance.

The contianer is white with navy blue and red writing.

WOW alot of goodness! my hai ris shiny and soft i used about a talbe spoon fo rmy whole head. and it cowashe dout just fine ( i used desert essence tea tree conditioner)
I can only think it would be in African stores in your area, its funny because the container was all dirty but i was drawn to it anyways the product smells sweet herbly but not strong and you dotn notice its once its rinsed out. Go get some! if i have fine 3b-c curls,most for you guys are gonna lov ethis stuff but beware the protein! for some! big enabler!
Afrosaxon
Afrosaxon

Back to top Go down

Emily millionaire products from Nigeria? Empty Re: Emily millionaire products from Nigeria?

Post by Bekkyrockz 25th June 2010, 10:03 am

Omdz, When ever my mums goes to Nigeria i ask to buy that product because its soooo good my hair and it's cheap. I wish they had some in London.

Bekkyrockz

Back to top Go down

Emily millionaire products from Nigeria? Empty Re: Emily millionaire products from Nigeria?

Post by Pinkpearls 30th June 2010, 12:29 am

Sounds interesting. What store in Nigeria sells this?
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down