CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair"

2 posters

Go down

Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair" Empty Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair"

Post by mizcreativelyme 30th December 2010, 11:42 pm

mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair" Empty Re: Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair"

Post by Fleur 30th December 2010, 11:47 pm

I saw this yesterday at People.com! I loved it! She is only 9 years old and she was rocking out. I also loved it because it was such a dramatic contrast compared to the other skaters, lol.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair" Empty Re: Starr Andrews ice skates to "whip my hair"

Post by mizcreativelyme 31st December 2010, 12:06 am

fleur wrote:I saw this yesterday at People.com! I loved it! She is only 9 years old and she was rocking out. I also loved it because it was such a dramatic contrast compared to the other skaters, lol.

Yes! I love to see young girls express themselves in a positive [creative] way. She is talented on ice and I hope the parents/mentor encourage her to continue on.
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down