CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When to clarify ?

2 posters

Go down

When to clarify ? Empty When to clarify ?

Post by creolebeauty1 29th December 2010, 12:56 pm

I'm a bit confused about this when i switch from cones sulfates and paraben months ago i never clarified my hair i simply started washing with black soap and used a more natural conditioner and moisturizer even though i have been on this no poo , natur conditioner and moisturizer regiment for at least 3 months do i have to clarify ? if so when and after i clarify if i indeed have to how often should i clarify giving that i don't use products with cones , parabens sulfates and all that ? O also do i have to buy an actual clarifying shampoo or can i use a shampoo i already have that contain sulfates ? keep in mind im still in transition so my hair is pretty fragile as it is
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

When to clarify ? Empty Re: When to clarify ?

Post by Madeaj 29th December 2010, 2:11 pm

I only clarify if I have used a lot of products that build up on my scalp and hair. Some people don't need to clarify and that might be you. I saw the picture you posted in another thread, your hair is pretty and it looks clean and shiny. Product buildup shows as a dulling film and feel to the hair.
You don't HAVE to clarify, only if you feel you need it. Keep doing what feels right for your hair.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th December 2010, 2:18 pm

Okay thanks ... i think i will leave the shampoo alone for a while my hair lokks a lot better since i stopped using it
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th December 2010, 2:18 pm

lol and thanks on the hair compliment im so exited 10 months wohooo Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down