CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment

4 posters

Go down

Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment Empty Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd December 2009, 4:36 am

Has anyone felt that calming feel when they leave henna in for color?

I experienced it with my first application. It is simply amazingly theraputic. Now before I apply it, I make myself a nice cup of herbal tea and have it ready to drink once I am done. That is one of the benefits I look forward to with henna (heck with the hair...lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment Empty Re: Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment

Post by Intelligentbeauty 4th December 2009, 4:08 pm

OK Has noooo one experienced this!!!! You have got to be kidding me right? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment Empty Re: Calming Feeling With Henna Treatment

Post by LilMsPuddles 18th December 2009, 6:37 pm

I just did another henna today and by the time I got to the middle of my head I remembered this post and I had to come find it!
Yes it is therapeutic, especially this time because I used cool henna. OMG it felt so good and soothing on my scalp!
I must now do a monthly henna
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

http://twitter.com/Ms_Puddles

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th December 2009, 7:08 pm

oH THANK YOU LILMSPUDDLES...LOL

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. THINKING WHAT ARE THEY PUTTING IN MY HENNA....LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by lina40 18th December 2009, 8:32 pm

yes I have experienced it many times Smile It has a cooling soothing effect on my scalp and I think that affects my mood greatly... I remember reading the henna pdf on mehandi about that.. not sure if there is a chemical component to it, but I feel it too girl!
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th December 2009, 8:56 pm

great thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by LushAfroBush 27th July 2010, 8:52 pm

I experienced this the very first time I henna overnight(8hours). I was quite frightened. My heart rate slowed and I was totally at ease.
LushAfroBush
LushAfroBush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down