CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy affecting my confidence

+7
sweetdrk1
FalconTress
yacoomba
DreamMerchant
LaToya28
misskris
creolebeauty1
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jealousy affecting my confidence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealousy affecting my confidence

Post by Guest 27th December 2010, 11:37 pm

@creolebeauty1..
i wouldn't sweat it and i mean, what's the point of being jealous? their hair is probably different from yours...do u even know their hair type?? alot of times, depending on products used and hair type, u get different results; don't give up or think ur hair isn't cute just b/c someone else has hair that u think looks way better than yours~

Back to top Go down

Jealousy affecting my confidence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealousy affecting my confidence

Post by Smooth Jazz Luvr 28th December 2010, 12:38 am

Hey! Listen to your curly sistas! Just think of your accomplishments - from where you started. TLog is correct: don't stress about it. If it's one thing we all have learned - and still learning - is patience [MAN! Too bad that can't be purchased/swapped or a Nikki give-a-way, huh]. When I first started, I was saying, 'daaaannnggg - my hair ain't doing NUTHIN'. I was looking in the mirror every 15 minutes trying to see growth - LOL. When I started focusing on other things -- but still kept the maintenance -- I could see/feel the growth!

The person you're comparing yourself to is most likely comparing HERSELF to someone else. Remember, she had a starting point, too. Even though you may not realize it, someone is checking YOU out, and you're an inspiration to them with your natural hair journey.

You know the saying: the grass not greener on the other side, but it's the grass that gets watered the most!

Stay strong! Keep going! And remember, when you need it, your curly sistas are here to give you a big GROUP HUG!!!

Smooth Jazz Luvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th December 2010, 12:44 am

DreamMerchant wrote:
misskris wrote:LMAO!!! because Dream Merchant (right above me) is my new hair idol but in all honesty I know I can't expect my hair to look like hers (as beautiful as it is). But I can strive to make mine as healthy and pretty as it can be, for MY hair!!! Very Happy

You make me blush Misskris Embarassed

I'm one of your new subbies!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 28th December 2010, 1:17 am

awwww thank you everyone i can feel the love Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 28th December 2010, 1:18 am

hey i want to sub lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 28th December 2010, 1:23 am

DreamMerchant wrote:
misskris wrote:LMAO!!! because Dream Merchant (right above me) is my new hair idol but in all honesty I know I can't expect my hair to look like hers (as beautiful as it is). But I can strive to make mine as healthy and pretty as it can be, for MY hair!!! Very Happy

You make me blush Misskris Embarassed
Hahaha!! Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th December 2010, 1:53 am

creolebeauty1 wrote:hey i want to sub lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackRawFoodist

She is so adorable...shhh, Dont tell her I said that....probably shouldnt say that about a grown woman but she is.... Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 28th December 2010, 2:01 am

I subscribed too!! love the channel hair is gorgeous!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum