CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!!

+7
creolebeauty1
LadyMika
TwistedKurlzz
Nessa101
ChrsLvsBks
yacoomba
MrsJones
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!! Empty Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!!

Post by MrsJones 26th December 2010, 10:45 pm

Im so excited! I've been wanting some since earlier this year. Got them from a fashion website called urbanog.com. I ordered a black leather pair and whiskey(carmel colored leather). It was only $53.04 with tax! I just hope my thighs aren't to big for them! Lol. Anybody else buy themselves something they wanted for a long time for Christmas?
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!! Empty Re: Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!!

Post by yacoomba 26th December 2010, 10:51 pm

Checking out the website and they have some cute boots!!!! I'm on the PJ challenge so I can't buy anymore hair products-but my other weakness is clothes and shoes Embarassed
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!! Empty Re: Just ordered two pairs of thigh high boots....finally!!

Post by MrsJones 26th December 2010, 10:52 pm

Yes I just found the website today and it going to be an online addiction now! Lol
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th December 2010, 10:54 pm

Yes, I purchased three infinity scarves. I had been checking different stores. While selecting my mom's Christmas present, scarves, I found a place that had a good selection so I purchased them.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 26th December 2010, 10:59 pm

Yes I bought a new scarf, earrings, ankle wedge suede boots, and a new winter jacket Smile
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 26th December 2010, 11:01 pm

I really want to get a really cute trench or peacoat myself
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 26th December 2010, 11:12 pm

yacoomba wrote:Checking out the website and they have some cute boots!!!! I'm on the PJ challenge so I can't buy anymore hair products-but my other weakness is clothes and shoes Embarassed

Omg yacoomba we are in the same boat. I can't buy any hair products right now, but I didn't say that I couldn't buy clothes and shoes lol
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 26th December 2010, 11:14 pm

TwistedKurlzz wrote:
yacoomba wrote:Checking out the website and they have some cute boots!!!! I'm on the PJ challenge so I can't buy anymore hair products-but my other weakness is clothes and shoes Embarassed

Omg yacoomba we are in the same boat. I can't buy any hair products right now, but I didn't say that I couldn't buy clothes and shoes lol
lmbo- I just bought a pair of shoes off that website MrsJones posted. I can treat myself to that I think (hey I deserve it)! Have to keep the fashion going to keep up with the hair :-)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 26th December 2010, 11:20 pm

yacoomba wrote:
TwistedKurlzz wrote:

lmbo- I just bought a pair of shoes off that website MrsJones posted. I can treat myself to that I think (hey I deserve it)! Have to keep the fashion going to keep up with the hair :-)

I know right lol. I am on the site now and I have saw about 4 pair that I want to order right now. I'm trying to tell myself no, but it's not working.
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 26th December 2010, 11:21 pm

MrsJones wrote:Im so excited! I've been wanting some since earlier this year. Got them from a fashion website called urbanog.com. I ordered a black leather pair and whiskey(carmel colored leather). It was only $53.04 with tax! I just hope my thighs aren't to big for them! Lol. Anybody else buy themselves something they wanted for a long time for Christmas?

That store is definitely the bizness. Thanks for posting
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 26th December 2010, 11:26 pm

No problem, im back on it again! Got 3 pairs of shoes in my wishlist that im ordering next week. Lol, I hope they will still have my size!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 26th December 2010, 11:26 pm

TwistedKurlzz wrote:
yacoomba wrote:
TwistedKurlzz wrote:

I know right lol. I am on the site now and I have saw about 4 pair that I want to order right now. I'm trying to tell myself no, but it's not working.
I know I saw more too but I was like "whoa nelly we still need to eat another day" lol; if you do order use the discount code "ENDSALE" it takes 25% off the order *claps hands*.
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 26th December 2010, 11:27 pm

MrsJones wrote:No problem, im back on it again! Got 3 pairs of shoes in my wishlist that im ordering next week. Lol, I hope they will still have my size!
Got it saved to my faves Very Happy
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 26th December 2010, 11:27 pm

I am getting ready to get in trouble with this website lol
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 26th December 2010, 11:29 pm

Lol, I know. Im a huge sucker for fashion, so I messed up when I found this site.
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 26th December 2010, 11:48 pm

I bought myself two books. I'm not really a clothes shopper. :/ Books, art supplies, and things for my guitar are good enough for me...
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 27th December 2010, 1:05 am

i didn't get anything yet but i'm so getting me some thigh high boots from this websites the boots are to die for in super cute Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 27th December 2010, 3:15 am

Yes, I cant wait til mine get here!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 27th December 2010, 3:17 am

Im getting a SMARTPEN!!! its going to help me sooo much when i go back to school
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 27th December 2010, 11:44 am

I love thigh high boots. Soooo sexyyy!!!
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 27th December 2010, 1:21 pm

Yes they are fierce!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by NaptownCurls 27th December 2010, 3:16 pm

Checked out the site..... the prices are great!! And the boots are toooo cute....thanks for sharing!!
NaptownCurls
NaptownCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 27th December 2010, 3:29 pm

No problem. Always willing to share a bargain!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 27th December 2010, 5:52 pm

I love my thigh boots! Enjoy that purchase!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 27th December 2010, 6:12 pm

I will!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next