CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77?

+10
dajewel
Tmochava
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
cutiecourtz
Miki
yoflynn
Karyn
NaturallyLovely
vivacious00
14 posters

Go down

Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77? Empty Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77?

Post by vivacious00 28th February 2010, 4:15 am

I've found Blackonxy's videos and tips to be really informative, thus far. I saw on a video tonight that she has hair products for sell. Have any of you tried them out yet? If so, what'd you think?

Last edited by vivacious00 on 1st March 2010, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77? Empty Re: Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77?

Post by NaturallyLovely 1st March 2010, 12:02 am

vivacious00 wrote:I've found Blackonxy's videos and tips to be really informative, thus far. I saw on a video tonight that she has hair products for sell. Have any of you tried them out yet? If so, what'd you think?

I haven't tried the products personally but there are other natural YouTubers who have done product review videos on her products. A lot of them said the products are great in their reviews.
NaturallyLovely
NaturallyLovely

https://www.youtube.com/LovelyTrueRed

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77? Empty Re: Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77?

Post by vivacious00 1st March 2010, 1:17 am

Thanks, NL. I'll have to look at those reviews. Her prices seem comparable to other online places I've looked at.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 1st March 2010, 11:05 pm

Copied from another thread:

I recently purchased BlackOnyx's (yes, from youtube) products. I got
the raw african black soap, a moisturizing hair perfume (vanilla), and
some hair growth oil. I received them yesterday and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love the way the hair perfume smells (and the fact that it does
moisturize!) and the black soap is fantastic on my face. I used the
hair growth oil on my scalp and it's alright. It's stopped my itching
scalp a bit, so even if it doesn't make my hair grow, I'm using it for
that.
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 2nd March 2010, 2:36 am

I looked at some of the YouTubers and saw their good reviews. I'm really interested in her leave-in condtioner and the shea moisturizer. I'm a little curious about the hair perfume, though, but I'm not sure if it'll come off smelling too sweet, like body spray. I'm finishing up my first order on Butter n Bars and I think I may order the Alikay next. I was already a PJ with my permed hair and bath products in general, so stepping into this new realm of trying to stick with natural products isnt helping. But I think it'll be well worth it in the long run.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by yoflynn 3rd March 2010, 1:47 pm

I am going to order some products from BlackOnyxx and do a review so I will be back on here to let you ladies know how they were
yoflynn
yoflynn

http://www.naturallynewbie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki 3rd March 2010, 9:55 pm

I ordered the shine gloss and a pair of earrings and I never got it! It was during a sever snow storm here so it may not have been her fault..but if I ever do get the products I'll def review!
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiecourtz 4th March 2010, 9:57 am

Just got my order from her yesterday..I got the Cowash me conditioner, the lemongrass leave in, the shea-yogurt hair moisturizer, and the shine gloss...i'm going to use it today so I'll be back with a review..
cutiecourtz
cutiecourtz

Back to top Go down

Post by yoflynn 8th March 2010, 3:40 pm

Ok ladies, I tried some of her products and all I can say is wow... the lemongrass leave in conditioner my hair is so soft and moisturized the shea yogurt mositurizing is amazing my hair is so soft and curls twists out defined. I havent tried the black soap or the shine but the perfume spray hair is moisturize and smell divine. I have already placed my 2nd order and the delivery time was fast. shipping is a little pricey but overall I would recommend her products.
yoflynn
yoflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 8th March 2010, 4:17 pm

i want to try her hair perfume but i need to wait til that leopard flower is back in stock!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th March 2010, 4:56 pm

what's the name of her website?

update: found it - thanks
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 10th March 2010, 1:46 pm

I purchased some items from her and her customer service is great. There was a delay in getting my order and she called me to explain everything. So if I wasn't please with products, her customer service would make me try something else.

I bought two of the hair perfumes and it wasn't what I expected. I expected more of a scent to them but the scents are neutral and its more of an moisturizing oil for your hair. Its smells more like a mixture of oils than a perfume. I also bought an ear cuff and she sent me a free pair of earrings. I probably won't purchase the hair perfumes again but I do want to try other products like the African Black Soap and the Shine Crave Hair Glosser.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 10th March 2010, 2:44 pm

can someone post a link? thanks!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by FAMUdani 10th March 2010, 3:22 pm

FAMUdani

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 10th March 2010, 4:47 pm

Tmochava wrote:I purchased some items from her and her customer service is great. There was a delay in getting my order and she called me to explain everything. So if I wasn't please with products, her customer service would make me try something else.

I bought two of the hair perfumes and it wasn't what I expected. I expected more of a scent to them but the scents are neutral and its more of an moisturizing oil for your hair. Its smells more like a mixture of oils than a perfume. I also bought an ear cuff and she sent me a free pair of earrings. I probably won't purchase the hair perfumes again but I do want to try other products like the African Black Soap and the Shine Crave Hair Glosser.

coastal scents has black soap on sale if u wanted to buy it in bulk...i love it for my face and now most of the women in my family use it lol so i had to find it in bulk bc we went thru the one i got off her site Razz
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 11th March 2010, 1:44 pm

gracias
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 11th March 2010, 1:45 pm

oh yeah!! i have ordered from her before!! i ordered an ear cuff some months back. haven't worn it yet, though. she has great earrings, though!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by yoflynn 13th March 2010, 9:56 pm

I just received the shine gloss and it melt so quick and it turn to liquid so I think its a lot of coconut oil I will just put it ih the freezer to harden back up so just be aware.
yoflynn
yoflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by YLONDA 18th March 2010, 12:26 pm

I love her products. I use the bentonite clay and the shea/yogurt mix. I also purchased 2 pair of earrings. She was great with the shipping. The shea/yogurt is wonderful. The bentonite clay is a good cleanser for your skin and face. I received a lot of product in the containers so I will be good for at least another month.
YLONDA
YLONDA

HTTP://2BLESSEDAKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ordered from YT's Blackonyx77? Empty I LOVE BLACKONYX'S PRODUCTS!!

Post by lit26 8th April 2010, 12:57 am

Good News----The hair growth oil that she sells is growing my hair as I type! I have been using it for 2 weeks and I have noticed about a 1/2 inch of growth since I have been using it and my hair line is filling in! I also bought the smell good stuff for the hair and it smells great! I bought the tropical medley and once it penetrates in the hair it smells WONDERFUL! I just ordered the shine crave hair glosser so I can't wait to try it!!

Bad News----My order was shipped to the wrong location but it wasn't her fault, UPS made a boo boo with my order but I e-mailed her and let her know what happened and she mailed me back my order plus more so I am really appreciative of that and I will be a customer for life!

Lit26 on youtube

lit26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down