CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epiphany

4 posters

Go down

Epiphany  Empty Epiphany

Post by creolebeauty1 20th December 2010, 4:20 pm

The other day as i was cornrowing my transitioning hair after wash day and sealing my ends i thought to myself , i wonder when i would have to stop doing all this ? lol and it clicked in my mind it will never stop once i find a regiment that works and is perfect for my hair this will be my routine for the rest of my life , i wonder how many people realize that , we try to use certain products for length than stop or use protective styles than stop if our true objective is heathy hair everything we do and doing to achieve results now should be done forever to maintain those results
i use to be the girl at the gym to drop a few pounds once i semi toned up i'll stop going i had the epiphany that in order to be healthier , tone up i must change and maintain the lifestyle i was following has anyone realized this ? or am i catching up late ?
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Epiphany  Empty Re: Epiphany

Post by Takeya 20th December 2010, 4:30 pm

OMG...you're right!!! I hadn't thought about it probably because I try to live in the moment and committment to future plans scares me. But I LOVE my hair and plan to do whatever it takes to keep it healthy but to think about "forever" seems incomprehensible.

I guess it's time to face reality and get committed, even if it is only to my hair! Thanks for the wake up call!!! Laughing
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 20th December 2010, 4:36 pm

@ takeyah I know right i'm happy because now i at least i know the steps to achieve... before i was clueless i use to tink some people were blessed with hair some weren't not realizing that hair just like anything else we want needs to be worked on
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 20th December 2010, 5:07 pm

Lol, I'm afraid of commitment but things become routine and habitual for me very quickly. I don't really see my hair as work which kinda makes me think I am missing something... But anyway, its never too late to have an epiphany!
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 20th December 2010, 5:47 pm

Hi Ladies, Yes Creole I agree..Its just once you realize the routine is key and there is no real new exciting thing to do or get out there, you have arrived..You are not late..lol..We are all finding our way to understanding that fully..I am not going to find a wonder thing "product" that will take me to my destiny..at least I dont think so..I am one who loves being natural and caring for myself using natural things..Tis Me..and I better get used to it..Thanks for sharing sunny
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down