CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave...

3 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave... Empty Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave...

Post by NaturallyMissC 20th December 2010, 2:43 am

Hello all,

I am a newbie to te natural world. I am about 2 months natural . For my transitioning I have a full -weave in. The texture of he weave is kinky. The hair is Bohemian: Bohyme - brazilian wave. It's a very thick texture like african american hair. Anyway, my question is this, have any of you used KC Knot Today on weave? Well, weave of this texture? I usually do a dry twist/braid out at night but have been using Shea moisture Leave In Cond. I'm not sure it's having an effect on the weave because it's a bit dry by the end of the day. Someone also suggested Halley's Curls - Creole Wave as apposed to the brazilian hair. Any help, suggestions, options would be appreciated. Smile

NaturallyMissC

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave... Empty Re: Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave...

Post by molove87 23rd December 2010, 2:53 pm

I wouldn't use such an expensive leave-in on my weave. I had in some remi hair and needed something to keep it moisturized and was introduced to Hawaiin Silky 14-in-1. It can be used as a leave in, and it leaves your hair and the weave very soft. AND it's about $7 at Sally's bss, a 16oz bottle, and best of all, if you don't like it.. take it back!! hth
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave... Empty Re: Kinky Curly: Knot Today on Weave...

Post by Cupcake415 23rd December 2010, 3:06 pm

U should try "Panteen Pro-V Thick n Full"... It's a leave in conditioning spray! U can get it from like a Target, walgreens, etc!

I used it on my Indian Hair (weave)... Yeah, I know it's NOT the same as the Brazillian hair, but it still may work the same...

My Indian Hair, had a curly Wave pattern to it...
I would wet it in the morning, then spray on the Panteen Pro-V Thicck n Full, and just scruch the hair a bit.... Made my Indian Hair look brand new every day!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyMissC 24th December 2010, 3:19 am

Ok, thanks ladies. I will check out both! I'll save the KC Knot Today for when I take my weave out Smile

NaturallyMissC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down