CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cantu Lovers

4 posters

Go down

Cantu Lovers Empty Cantu Lovers

Post by anz30 17th December 2010, 3:51 am

Hi Curlies,

Cantu used to have a moisturizer that was in a rectangular bottle. It was more creamy and light than the current moisturizer which is oily. I haven't been able to find a moisturizer that I like since they stopped selling that in the stores. I don't like using the leave in as a moisturizer because it flakes really bad in my hair.

My questions: 1. Are any of you aware of way to get the old moisturizer? 2. Have you been able to find a moisturizer similar to it?
anz30
anz30

Back to top Go down

Cantu Lovers Empty Re: Cantu Lovers

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 17th December 2010, 1:30 pm

I'm sorry Anz! I actually use the leave in as my moisturizer. I know a lot of ladies here use products from the shea moisture line (available at Target). I don't know of anywhere you will be able to get it if its been discontinued. confused I'll check around though and let you know if I fnd anything.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 17th December 2010, 2:16 pm

yeah, sorry Anz. I too love the Cantu leave in as a moisturizer. Hope you find something. Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 17th December 2010, 7:51 pm

misskris. What hair type do you have? I think mine is similar to yours and I'm hoping mine looks that fly when it gets that long. Do you have any other pics posted somewhere so can stalk, I mean look?
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down