CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks!

4 posters

Go down

I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks! Empty I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks!

Post by moandress 9th December 2010, 2:30 pm

Hello,

I am so in the beginning stage of transitioning. I'm excited and scared. I've been so conditioned to the relax hair that i was scared to embrace my beautiful kinky hair. Any support would be greatly appreciated. I joined this site for tips, etc. I am very excited about my new journey....I cant wait until all the relaxed hair grows out. When I saw the pictures on the Miss Jessie website I just about lost my mind. We are so gorgeous with our kinky curls.....WHAT THE HEEZIE WAS WRONG WITH ME LOL...thinking otherwise.

moandress

http://WWW.MONIQUEANDRESS.COM

Back to top Go down

I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks! Empty Re: I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks!

Post by FalconTress 9th December 2010, 3:38 pm

Welcome!
I will lend support as you transition.
How long has it been since your last relaxer? What products are you using and how are you stling your hair??

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks! Empty Re: I decided to embrace my beautiful kinks!

Post by moandress 9th December 2010, 5:00 pm

Im wearing wigs. I brougt some Miss jessie's Quick curls becasue i still have some relaxed hair. Boy this is a little over whelming lol....just finding what works for you. thank so much for reaching out

moandress

http://WWW.MONIQUEANDRESS.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 9th December 2010, 9:48 pm

Hey! Welcome to Curly Nikki, I wish you luck during your transition! With any questions don't be afraid to ask! Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 10th December 2010, 12:30 pm

Im wearing wigs.
You may already know this, but just in case.
Please protect your hairline from the friction of the wig cap and the band/straps of the wig. Use a silk or satin type fabric as a barrier and moisturize it also. Keep those areas moist and make sure you allow it to get air when you are not out and about.

Last edited by FalconTress on 10th December 2010, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 10th December 2010, 2:49 pm

Welcome.....good luck!
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down