CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Member of the NapNatural Team

+6
blackice82
curlytee
Fleur
Sebastain13
mahoganytresses
NikkiChelle
10 posters

Go down

Newest Member of the NapNatural Team Empty Newest Member of the NapNatural Team

Post by NikkiChelle 29th November 2010, 1:14 am

Hello to all!! My name is Nikki and I am transitioning into a natural woman. I have tried this once before, I BC'd 2 years ago and the day after my cut I got caught in rain, and naturally I paniced because my hair swelled up completely. I didnt know much about natural hair then, and there wasnt nearly as many products nor websites for natural headed women. So, of course the next day I permed my hair after 8 months of growing it out. I recently rocked a banging assymetrical haircut where one side was shorter than the other. After a month or so of researching natural hair I decided to BC on my shorter side on November 22, 2010.This was the best decision for me because I wanted to see how my natural hair was going to grow in. I see very little curls so far but am excited to see how they grow. I joined this forum for support for when I BC my other side in a couple months. Reaction has been mixed thus far, but more good than bad. I hope some of u can guide me on the do's and dont's and what to do not to do, use and not to use. I look forward to sharing my journey with everyone

NikkiChelle

Back to top Go down

Newest Member of the NapNatural Team Empty Re: Newest Member of the NapNatural Team

Post by mahoganytresses 29th November 2010, 4:38 am

welcome! you will find all you need to know here, sometimes even more that you need! don't be scared to ask questions
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Newest Member of the NapNatural Team Empty Re: Newest Member of the NapNatural Team

Post by Sebastain13 29th November 2010, 11:52 am

Please dont be scared to ask any question that you may have It may take a few for someone to get back to you but they will Welcome to the site and enjoy
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 29th November 2010, 1:02 pm

Hi NikkiChelle! Welcome to the boards! I've been here a short time (July), and the atmosphere is very welcoming and educational. Just jump right in and ride the wave. There is definately someone here that can answer whatever questions you may have.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiChelle 6th December 2010, 1:55 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! Look forward to asking you questions as my hair starts to grow out

NikkiChelle

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 6th December 2010, 5:32 am

Welcome, NikkiChelle, you don't have to the Wheel here. It's been created for us. The Naturals before us has left us tons of information, shared experiences, and pictures of possibilities.

May I suggest you make the Search Bar your best friend. Use your New Friend before your hair starts growing, Get Armed.

Again, welcome.
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 6th December 2010, 1:24 pm

Welcome aboard
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 3:18 pm

Hi Nikki! And welcome to the club!!! I am very new here myself and I LOVE it. SOOOO much info on here and the ladies are great. You will ove this site as well. So where is your profile pic?? We wanna see this one-sided BC!!! I love that you did only one side!! Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 6th December 2010, 3:30 pm

Hello Nikki...Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome...I hope you feel welcomed...cuz I could keep typing welcome...lol...Very happy you have joined us. And like Fleur said jump in and ride..(like that Fleur Smile ) It is a journey and enjoy every moment of it. New discoveries, disappointments, product flops and successes all lend to the great path of naturality...Blessings flower
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiChelle 9th December 2010, 2:38 am

Thanks to everyone. I will post pics of my hair asap!!

NikkiChelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 9th December 2010, 12:07 pm

Welcome.
You will find lots of support here. Lots of success stories and lots of cautionary tales to help you avoid setbacks.
Don't get overwhelmed (a search of a topic can give you hundreds of results) and don't get discouraged if you start a thread and you don't get an immediate response.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 9th December 2010, 12:38 pm

Welcome, you will find loads of info and tons of friendly women willing to help you out. Happy growing. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down