CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come

+11
Lynnieluve
chynadoll8799
Sebastain13
NaturallyStacie
hopefulcurls
sweetdrk1
molove87
MokikaStyle
Fleur
laleepop14
ftiffrenee
15 posters

Go down

My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come Empty My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come

Post by ftiffrenee 24th November 2010, 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]My hair has reached her 1 year mark and I was so excited I went out and bought her some gifts. The complete Shea Moisture hair line..I hope she likes it. Will be back to post pics after I use them on her. Shhh, she doesn't know its a surprise...lol..The last pic is my starting point, so thin and lifeless, right? Uggghhhh

SN: Once I stopped relaxing my hair, my face cleared up...DOUBLE BONUS Very Happy
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

http://www.fotki.com/ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come Empty Re: My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come

Post by laleepop14 24th November 2010, 1:30 pm

WOW!!! Your hair so soooo gorgeous!!!! CONGRATS on making your one year mark!!! Cannot wait to reach that milestone!! I thought you were talking about a child at first...LOL
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come Empty Re: My "baby" turns 1 year old..Look how fare we have come

Post by Fleur 24th November 2010, 1:30 pm

Oh wow! Work it, girl! That's a lot of hair. I love the twists and the bun. Congratulations. I can't wait for my one-year milestone. Come back and post pics after you surprise "her" with the gifts, lol.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by MokikaStyle 24th November 2010, 1:37 pm

I love your hair. I can't wait until my hair gets some "personality". Congratulations on your journey.
MokikaStyle
MokikaStyle

http://public.fotki.com/MokikaStyle/

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 24th November 2010, 1:47 pm

heyy once I stopped relaxing my hair my face cleared up so much!! it got so smooth and clear. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one.. Congrats on your baby!! Ohh and I'm really feeling that high bun.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th November 2010, 4:07 pm

Look at your baby! I remember when she was born! She looks great! You did good! Congrats!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 24th November 2010, 4:11 pm

Thanks ladies so much for your kind words and encouragement...This is a journey that I have LOVED every second of.

@ Sweetdrk1...YES you were one of the first responders to my posts and you have encouraged me so much along the way...Your avi is FIYAH!!!!!
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 24th November 2010, 4:12 pm

fleur_nouvelle wrote:Oh wow! Work it, girl! That's a lot of hair. I love the twists and the bun. Congratulations. I can't wait for my one-year milestone. Come back and post pics after you surprise "her" with the gifts, lol.

I surely will...lol Very Happy
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulcurls 24th November 2010, 4:40 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is a total beauty!!!!!!!!
hopefulcurls
hopefulcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 24th November 2010, 4:48 pm

hopefulcurls wrote:Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is a total beauty!!!!!!!!

Thanks (blushing)
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyStacie 24th November 2010, 5:19 pm

Aww. She's so pretty. She's grown a lot. My baby is only 1 month old.

NaturallyStacie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 24th November 2010, 6:13 pm

Ur hair looks It wont b long b4 Im there as well
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 24th November 2010, 7:58 pm

whoa! That is some SICK growth for one year! I cant wait till its my turn!

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th November 2010, 8:48 pm

Great growth!!! I know you have told me this before, but how long did you transition?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AllNaturalBeauty 25th November 2010, 3:27 pm

ftiffrenee your hair looks great! Congrats on your one year mark.... one question, how is your high bun accomplished, it's really cute Smile
AllNaturalBeauty
AllNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 25th November 2010, 4:04 pm

Beautiful!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by mizcreativelyme 25th November 2010, 11:25 pm

Beautiful.....great growth & lovin the high bun. I'm nearing my one year anni too in January....yay
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th November 2010, 12:25 pm

I agree with everyone...beautiful and great growth/length retention!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down