CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year

3 posters

Go down

New Year Empty New Year

Post by w8tn4myhair 14th December 2009, 1:19 am

With the new year approaching I know we all have goals in mind for the new year. One of my goal is to do my BC. And with that comes a weight lost goal of 50 or 60lbs. Ladies I am not they only one.. so please help with any ideas, tip or suggestions.
w8tn4myhair
w8tn4myhair

Back to top Go down

New Year Empty Re: New Year

Post by NylaCoils 14th December 2009, 2:44 am

Msbenjamin- I want to also get rid of 20 lbs. I also want to do a protective style, twist for at least 6-8 weeks!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th December 2009, 10:28 am

i've lost about 20 so far. i need to lose at least 40. what helped me was not eating after 7 (sometimes 6) and if i got a tingle of hunger i ate fruits or veggies. i ate big lunches that way for dinner i wouldnt be as hungry and also made smoothies as meal replacements.

my dad just put me on to this vitamin drink; verve. its not like red bull becuz its a vitamin drink that gives u energy (taste like orange soda); i follow up w/muscle milk protein drink which fills me up. i have that drink for breakfast becuz im not a morning person, lol. cut out the fried foods and slow down on the carbs (potatoes, rice n etc) and load up on more veggies. i havent even incorporated exercise in yet and i've lost 20lbs alone just changing what i eat and when i eat it.

also, i found a tip from a guy in the grocery store: glass of 100%blueberry juice and prune juice (half n half). i've yet to try it and its expensive.

my protective style now is wearin kinky twist (extensions) til about feb, let my hair breathe for a month or 2 to try out more products and get micros for another 3 months til the summer time for my wash n go's til fall/winter-ish!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down