CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line

2 posters

Go down

Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line Empty Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line

Post by Fleur 23rd November 2010, 9:54 pm

The product junkie in me couldn't wait a couple of more days for BF, so I decided to visit my favorite section in Target--the natural and organic section. I saw the Lavera line and decided I was going to give it a try since my hair needed an extra conditioner. I lookednat the ingredients, (which contained water, jojoba oil, avocado oil, etc) and picked up 2 packets at $2.50 each. I tried it out an hour ago and this conditioner is fantastic and amazing!!! I didn't have to add a smidge of oil or honey to give it extra conditioner. It was great for my hair! The slip and moisture was unbelievable. It smells like peppermint oil or some kind of eucalyptus plant, though.

I went to www.lavera.com and they pride themselves on being organic, paraben/sulfate-free. There are also hypoallergenic products for the skin to treat eczema, dermatitis, etc. I don't know about anyone else, but I have very sensitive skin and crazy allergies, hypoallergenic is a plus for me. There is a section where they educate the consumer on what ingredients are great and not so great. For example, the site has an ingredient watch section, ingredient glossary, glossary on natural/organic etc, FDA standards, and more! Has anyone else tried the Lavera line?

Last edited by fleur_nouvelle on 23rd November 2010, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line Empty Re: Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line

Post by Fleur 23rd November 2010, 10:05 pm

Update: The line is at a variety of places--Target, Whole Foods, HEB, Rexall's, and a variety of other health shops. Go to the site for more info. Thanks!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line Empty Re: Lavera Rose Milk Repairing Care Conditioner/Line

Post by raina 23rd November 2010, 11:03 pm

@fleur, this sounds great. I am very sensitve to fragrances and other things. I also have a patch of exzema on my neck that I am trying to keep under control. I will definitly check this out!
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 24th November 2010, 1:23 am

I hear ya! I go nuts when I smell all those perfumes in the products. I also like that I didn't have to add any oil to the conditioner because it had its own natural oils. Today, I added my ORS dry scalp relief oil back into my regimen. It contains a variety of Chinese herbs, sesame oil, vitamin E, etc. It has never failed me for 8 years. I realized that the jojoba oil and EVOO cause me to break out sometimes.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down