CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried BGLH Marketplace?

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried BGLH Marketplace? Empty Has anyone tried BGLH Marketplace?

Post by Enne 21st November 2010, 6:39 pm

Hey guys! I'm a brand new commenter, this is actually my first post! afro

I was over at Black Girl with Long Hair and saw that they have a new shop called BGLH Marketplace (http://bglhmarketplace.com). They're product offering is pretty slim, but their prices and shipping are lower than Curlmart, and they also carry t-shirts and jewelry. According to the shop owners they'll be adding more products in December/January (Hopefully they'll carry Kinky Curly Knot Today!!!)

I was wondering if anyone has tried it? And what you think? I've heard their shipping/turnaround time is pretty fast. But I'd like to hear a few reviews before I take the step Smile

~Enne

Enne

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried BGLH Marketplace? Empty Re: Has anyone tried BGLH Marketplace?

Post by CurlyCoilyMe 21st November 2010, 6:45 pm

No i'm sorry i can't help, i have never tryed it. But thanks for sharring, the products they sell looks great. But i live in Denmark, so i gotta think more about the shipping price and tax when i ship from outside europa. Smile lool, i love their earrings with the comb.

CurlyCoilyMe

http://naturalhairisbeautifull.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enne 29th November 2010, 1:44 am

So I took the dive! I tried BGLH Marketplace (http://bglhmarketplace.com) and I'm loving it! I ordered the Soul Honey Earrings and the Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask. I compared their prices to the original vendors (Rachel Stewart and KBB) and the BGLH Marketplace prices were significantly lower. Plus my items shipped within 24 hours of me ordering. The customer service was great and Leila (the shop owner) is super sweet!

I've been trolling the Naturally Curly forum and saw that a few of the members had tried BGLH Marketplace with good results... so I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did.

The only drawback is that their selection is limited. I asked Leila about it and she said they'll be gradually adding inventory over the next few months. I think they're going to start offering CURLS products in a week or so.

Enne

Back to top Go down

Post by angelhair 21st January 2011, 7:49 pm

@Enne..I have tried BGLH market place and your right the products offered are few but there prices are on point!! compared to curlmart woot! ...even the shipping is good I will mos def be restocking my oyin kkb and curls products from them and the customer service is really nice! hope this helps:)

angelhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st January 2011, 9:24 pm

I've made a purchase from BGLH marketplace too. I was very pleased with the turn around time. I ordered the KBB Luscious Lock Hair Mask. I got it for about $16 and that included shipping!!

I went on a product junkie binge on Black Friday and Cyber Monday so I wont be purchasing any more products for a loooonnnnnggg time. Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 29th January 2011, 11:10 pm

I just order some oyin products today. They are located right here in chicago so guess what, I can go and pick up my items. No shipping cost!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down