CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap

+2
molove87
letha
6 posters

Go down

I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap Empty I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap

Post by letha 21st November 2010, 2:18 pm

Ok I was at work yesterday and we were talking about African Black Soap and I told this lady I found some at the BSS and she said she was looking online and she found some for $25.. I don't know what kind of soap she was looking at my was $2.50.. She was talking and she said maybe I can use that black soap on my hair I said you can get special soaps for that I said you might want to stick with this for your face. She was like I do that all the time I use regular soap to wash my hair.. Now there was a guy in the group and he even spoke up and said I hope you are joking even I know you shouldn't do that. Then this lady say well I think our hair is suppose to be dry anyway.. If you know this lady she love to debate and just fuss with people just because.. She made this comment once b4 and I told her it's not with the proper care and products your hair don't have to be dry. Well of course she looked at me like she was right and I was wrong.. This time I didn't even bother to debate with her I said well you can keep using that soap for you hands or face or you can try this website. I gave her Charvin Valley website. She was like I never knew a store like this existed where it is actually for your hair. Even the guy in the group thanks me because he said she knew she knew better than that.. Laughing Sometime I wonder if she does or say things just to get a reaction.

So we will see if she will even order from the site or not or just keep using regular soap. She is always complaining about how dry her hair is and if you keep using the wrong products it will continue to stay dry.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap Empty Re: I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap

Post by molove87 21st November 2010, 3:46 pm

She's a nut!
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap Empty Re: I use regular soap to wash my hair like dial and face soap

Post by Sebastain13 21st November 2010, 4:04 pm

Glad u gave her tha info Hope she uses it
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 21st November 2010, 4:40 pm

molove87 wrote:She's a nut!

If you only knew and heard some of the conservations we have had.. Very Happy
She really is one
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 21st November 2010, 4:41 pm

Sebastain13 wrote:Glad u gave her tha info Hope she uses it

I hope she doe we will see
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 21st November 2010, 5:11 pm

yea, she sounds a little off....LOL

well if she doesn't listen, its her hair, oh well, sometimes you can't tell ppl nothin
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 21st November 2010, 5:32 pm

~*Kiana*~ wrote:yea, she sounds a little off....LOL

well if she doesn't listen, its her hair, oh well, sometimes you can't tell ppl nothin

This is true.. She sound excited about the site I will ask her later if she ordered anything
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 21st November 2010, 7:04 pm

Girl, that is so stupid, it's hilarious.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 21st November 2010, 8:06 pm

Renny wrote:Girl, that is so stupid, it's hilarious.

I could write a book on some of the things this person says and act like she is right
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 21st November 2010, 11:56 pm

Woooow. I used Dial on a new piercing and within like a day my skin was swollen and itching lol. I couldn't imagine putting something like that in my hair. And to think how dry my hands are from using handwashing soap? Even facial cleansers dries my skin out. I have to moisturize my skin after using all these products.

Sorry I just gave this long rant, I just can't imagine what would possess anyone to do that lol. Maybe if it was Dove... I loves me some Dove. Very Happy

Anyways, I hope she takes that advice you gave her. I mean, even if it seems different/wrong/weird, her hair (like all of us) is still a learning experience for her, and you can help her...if she'll listen. I guess it would be one thing if the soap wasn't drying her hair out but it probably is...
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 22nd November 2010, 6:41 am

Treece wrote:Woooow. I used Dial on a new piercing and within like a day my skin was swollen and itching lol. I couldn't imagine putting something like that in my hair. And to think how dry my hands are from using handwashing soap? Even facial cleansers dries my skin out. I have to moisturize my skin after using all these products.

Sorry I just gave this long rant, I just can't imagine what would possess anyone to do that lol. Maybe if it was Dove... I loves me some Dove. Very Happy

Anyways, I hope she takes that advice you gave her. I mean, even if it seems different/wrong/weird, her hair (like all of us) is still a learning experience for her, and you can help her...if she'll listen. I guess it would be one thing if the soap wasn't drying her hair out but it probably is...

She might listen enough just to use the soap.. She was using Panteen shampoo I guess she ran out of that.. Go ahead with your rant you are just trying to figure out if soap dries out your skin then you know it is really doing a number on her hair.. Then we have another one who's a hair expert she give advice to other people and her head is jacked up but the thing is she gives the right information but don't use it so who is going to listen to her when her head looks a hot mess
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 22nd November 2010, 1:20 pm

letha wrote:
Treece wrote:Woooow. I used Dial on a new piercing and within like a day my skin was swollen and itching lol. I couldn't imagine putting something like that in my hair. And to think how dry my hands are from using handwashing soap? Even facial cleansers dries my skin out. I have to moisturize my skin after using all these products.

She might listen enough just to use the soap.. She was using Panteen shampoo I guess she ran out of that.. Go ahead with your rant you are just trying to figure out if soap dries out your skin then you know it is really doing a number on her hair.. Then we have another one who's a hair expert she give advice to other people and her head is jacked up but the thing is she gives the right information but don't use it so who is going to listen to her when her head looks a hot mess

You're exactly right about who's going to listen! If she has all the right info hhow come she doesn't use it? Kind of pointless, but hey! It is what it is I guess.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down