CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your hair like

4 posters

Go down

What does your hair like Empty What does your hair like

Post by naturallynola 19th November 2010, 6:56 pm

I noticed quite a while ago that my hair responds very well to aloe vera. So today, I started thinking this may be a good way to help each other. I believe the ingredients more than anything is the key to establishing your HG products and saving your wallet. If we can post an ingredient that we have identified our hair really loves and a couple of products that have this ingredient as one of its top 3 ingredients, I believe we can really benefit collectively because someone else whose hair responds to that ingredient MAY have success with some of the products we post.

Aloe is my best friend and 1) aloe vera gel (Lily of the Desert) 2) AO White Camellia 3) Aloe 80 Organics 4) Giovanni Direct 5) Aloe Vera Styling Spray work very well for me.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

What does your hair like Empty Re: What does your hair like

Post by Butterfly126 19th November 2010, 7:53 pm

My hair loves coconut oil! Any product that contains coconut oil/milk always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. And it smells really good.

My favorites are: 1) Organix Coconut Milk anti-breakage serum. 2) Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner. 3) HE Hello Hydration conditioner.
Butterfly126
Butterfly126

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 19th November 2010, 10:22 pm

I would have to say:
1) Aloe (butter and/ or juice)
2) Shea Butter
3) Castor Oil (tresses loves/responds to this wonderfully-very important on my transitioning journey)
4) Coconut Oil
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 19th November 2010, 10:57 pm

You know...Im not sure what my hair LOVES....it does very well with KCCC and KBB hair nectar or sweet ambrosia and all her conditioners.

Organix Coconut Conditioner is great, HEHH and Suave Naturals work well too. Im still on the fence with Yes to Cucumbers...

I just bought Aloe Vera Gel the other day in Whole Foods....not sure what Im going to do with it yet.

I dont have a cream moisturizer so I broke down and bought some Curls from Curlmart today I cant wait for Black Friday....my hair is DRY!!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 19th November 2010, 11:12 pm

Marie, take notes on how your hair responds to products. I have an online journal. I enter everything I put on my hair (no more than 1 new product at a time.). You will begin to see patterns because you are keeping track of ingredients. Believe me, this really helps.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down