CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -

+2
Fleur
naturallynola
6 posters

Go down

Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -  Empty Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -

Post by naturallynola 17th November 2010, 8:22 pm

So, let's see if the formulations change to add mineral oil and t-Butyl Hydroquinone, PLUS ?

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -  Empty Re: Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -

Post by Fleur 17th November 2010, 8:28 pm

Oh gosh I hope not! ORS conditioners make a huge impact on my hair. I've tried several other conditioners, but none of them moisturize my hair like ORS.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -  Empty Re: Hair is big business Dabur buys the company that produces ORS -

Post by naturallynola 17th November 2010, 8:32 pm

I will def be keeping my ears peeled to future comments by users of their products. I was at an Indian store Sat trying to find one pure oil for my hair and came away with one purchase--a mango drink.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 17th November 2010, 8:44 pm

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 17th November 2010, 8:45 pm

Dabur markets Vatika Oil.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 17th November 2010, 10:19 pm

lol @ naturalnola....Feel u Mad
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 17th November 2010, 11:52 pm

I hope they don't change. I love the twist and loc gel!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 18th November 2010, 2:41 pm

hmmmmm very interesting. could go either way
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down