CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch marks/loose skin

+2
maayossa
courtrhapsody
6 posters

Go down

Stretch marks/loose skin Empty Stretch marks/loose skin

Post by courtrhapsody 17th November 2010, 1:58 pm

My stomach skin is sort of loose and I also have stretch marks. I gained 60 lbs two years ago with my pregnancy and I have since lost all but about 6 of the pounds, and my stomach really took the brunt of it. Does anyone know of a stretch mark cream or a firming cream that works well? I've read mixed reviews of some of the products when used by darker skinned women.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Stretch marks/loose skin Empty Re: Stretch marks/loose skin

Post by maayossa 17th November 2010, 9:12 pm

i use this cream it works wonder , u see the result very quick good for mark on the skin, they ve things to firm but never try
i like this product it just cost a bit
like to use it for my breast n legs after a week everyone compliment me on my breast n how my skin cmplexion looks so radiant . it makes my mark desapear also im clumsy n it happened i hurt myself lot

Mega-Mushroom Body Cream from origins hope it helps
To optimize skin's defenses

http://www.origins.com

$46.00
maayossa
maayossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 21st November 2010, 4:21 am

I heard from someone that just recently had a baby that Carol's Daughter Sexy Belly is actually pretty good.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by maayossa 21st November 2010, 4:57 am

hello
try shea butter ,The Body Butter Beautiful on this website should help diminish your stretchmarks... its cheaper n work wonder on me more than origins
check this wedsite for belly after pregancy hope it helps

http://www.tkoskin.com/
maayossa
maayossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 8th December 2010, 9:32 am

Stretch marks won't go away but you can greatly diminish the appearance of them if they are dark.

Use a mix of shea, cocoa butter and olive oil with 1-2 drops of vitamin E. Rub that on daily or twice a day if you want. Within a month you'll see a difference and eventually you wont even see them.

I had some after having my son (i made it 38 weeks and not a stretch mark in sight! But in those last two weeks I got some in my hip area) I mixed up that shea/cocoa butter mix and now I can't even see the stretch marks unless I'm looking really hard for them. I took pics of them..i'll find them eventually and post then and now.

Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zacharirayenz 21st December 2010, 7:33 am

-use vitamin e oil
-Use the body scrub and wash hands regularly. I recommend using St Ives Apricot cleaning. Very cheap and effective for
-Apply and massage bleach solution or vitamin E cream or a religious body or leg gel morning and night
- for the sun to avoid or apply sunscreen to exposed body or legs in an attempt to

zacharirayenz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusfairie 21st December 2010, 2:37 pm

I too read that stretch marks mostly don't go away, but just "manipulating" the skin helps to reduce the appearance, so just rubbing any kind of lotions/creams will help and that there's really no need to use anything special. If I can find the article, I will post.

Sorry not sure manipulating is the right word, but I can't think of a better way to put it at the moment. Work drains me! Smile
Lotusfairie
Lotusfairie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down