CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to share part of my collection

5 posters

Go down

Just wanted to share part of my collection Empty Just wanted to share part of my collection

Post by laleepop14 15th November 2010, 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thats only a portion of it!!!!! Craziness and I just won the Hair Milk Collection from Carol's Daughter!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share part of my collection Empty Re: Just wanted to share part of my collection

Post by letha 15th November 2010, 5:32 pm

That is not out of control unless you have 1 bin full or hair rollers all types of hair rollers small bin.. 2 big bin bull or hair products and a shelf in the linen closet that was full but now its not only about 15 products in there I gave a lot of products away to family members and a co-worker who really was in need of some hair products.. When you get that bad then we can talk about you being out of control Embarassed I just described myself and I am trying to get in on the back fridays sales.

One of those bins contains nothing but my co-wash conditioner.. lol
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share part of my collection Empty Re: Just wanted to share part of my collection

Post by laleepop14 15th November 2010, 5:36 pm

Oh well at least now I dont feel as bad!!! I thought I was out of control....Im just semi out control...
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 15th November 2010, 5:41 pm

Hey Lalee, I am going to second Letha, that this is definitely NOT bad...Because I carry a stash like that when I travel...lol...Oh but wait its gonna get worse...TRUST ME Embarassed But I hope it is a fine journey and that you are enjoying the greatness that is natural curly hair..Blessings Very Happy

But I will also be happy to see you in the product swap meet very soon ma'am Wink
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 15th November 2010, 10:08 pm

@Lalee - Oh dear, mine is much worse. I'm so ashamed. I have a double vanity and I still can't fit it all on the counter. It's bad, bad, bad. But let me say, you are off to a durn good start!
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 16th November 2010, 12:29 pm

Yeah, that's not bad at all LOL

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 16th November 2010, 8:36 pm

Oooh, Laytoya - Love the new avi. That hair is hot!
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down