CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Today

5 posters

Go down

Not Today Empty Not Today

Post by naturallynola 14th November 2010, 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, can we all just say GREASY!

Now, the product says a little goes a long way and every youtuber and blogger who has tried it say the same thing--a little goes a long way. What they don't say is how much is a little. Well, I am guessing a little less than I applied --laughing @ myself. Used QB Burdock Root Cream for the first time and let's say next time, I will use a little less. My hair is so greasy, if it wasn't such a process, I would wash it again.
BTW, In the second pic you can see the crown is doing its own thing like the rebellious child it is. I call it Lucy! (Sorry Lucille Ball).

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Not Today Empty Re: Not Today

Post by Fleur 14th November 2010, 9:18 pm

LOL, you are heavy-handed. I'm still impressed that you can easily blend the two textures! You said in another thread that your relaxed hair is double your new growth, but I can hardly tell. Amazing! Very nice.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by C. 14th November 2010, 9:22 pm

wow. until reading fleur's comment i thought you were already natural. I agree, beautiful job at blending the textures cheers

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 14th November 2010, 10:05 pm

Thxs ladies . Like Fleur said, I am heavy handed and I try, but still use too much. I think I will stick with the water-based, more lotion consistency product. Next wash day, I will pull out KBB Sweet Ambrosia and see what happens. My original plan was braidout tomorrow, but l feel an updo coming- LOL -- BTW KCC09, I am in my 9th month of transitioning.--

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 14th November 2010, 10:09 pm

@Naturalno,

Girl I didn't know you were transitioning. Here I am talking to you like you done crossed over. LOL. Are you planning to chop or just grow your hair all the way out?

Look at all that pretty hair. Why don't we have an AVI to look at. Why you incognegro? queen
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 14th November 2010, 10:20 pm

Yep, Fleur it is actually more than double thats why I will be transitioning a longgggggggggggg time. Sometimes people don't believe me. Here is a pic I just took that might give a little idea. I just stretched the hair for you to see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 14th November 2010, 10:23 pm

Laughing @ Renny "incognegro" Never heard that, but gots to use it sometime. Well, I haven't crossed over yet. Elvis might be back b4 I cross over!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 14th November 2010, 10:31 pm

Your hair is very pretty! You were a lil heavy handed, but it looks great! lol. You do a great job blending those textures too. I transitioned for 9 months and then couldn't take it anymore so I got to cuttin!
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 14th November 2010, 10:48 pm

Thank you, Niqui. Too bad I don't have cosmo skills like you I would not have had all that extra shine-LOL.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down