CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful

+3
mojitochica
curly+kinky+fierce
kinksncoils
7 posters

Go down

Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful Empty Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful

Post by kinksncoils 26th November 2009, 3:16 am

I have a full bottle of kbb hair milk, hair nectar, hair butter. I like them all, and bought them in bulk. But I've been meaning to try Qhemet Alma and Olive heavy cream, Qhemet Burdock root cream. Or something else natural, If anyone wants to swap.

kinksncoils

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful Empty Re: Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 27th November 2009, 6:36 pm

I just ordered the Qhemet...i got 2 small jars of the alma and olive heavy cream , the olive & honey, and the cocoa detangler....if it doesnt work for me ill be happy to swap..unless u wanted it unused...
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful Empty Re: Anyone want to swap for Karens body beautiful

Post by mojitochica 28th November 2009, 12:22 am

What scents are your KBB?
mojitochica
mojitochica

http://whatsnew.fotki.com/mojitochica/

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncoils 28th November 2009, 1:47 am

My hair milk and hair nectar unused are unscented (i'm not a big fan of scents). My hair butter (unused) is Egyptian Musk.

kinksncoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 2nd December 2009, 10:19 pm

I have some Qhemet's products but not the heavy cream, I love that stuff. I have the Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee which I used once on my daughter's hair and the Honeybush Soft Gel which was used about 3 times on my daughters hair. If you would like either of those products I wouldn't mind swapping for the hair butter.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd December 2009, 6:27 am

Have you tried Trader Joe's noursih spa or tea tree tingle?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally_hope 3rd December 2009, 4:54 pm

Hi, Paular. I'm interested in swapping for KBB products (I'm assuming you haven't used the milk and the butter much?). I have some Qhemet products - Alma & Olive Oil Heavy Cream, Burdock Root Butter Cream and the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (I think - need to check my cabinet when I get home). The products are barely used. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
naturally_hope
naturally_hope

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncoils 3rd December 2009, 10:01 pm

Tmochava-I'm not looking for a detangler or a gel but thanks though

IntelligentBeauty-I already use both the nourish spa and tea tree tingle, the nourish spa is my favorite

Naturally-hope- I'm interested in trying to Alma and Olive Heavy Cream, or the Burdock Root Cream, so let me know if you find them.

Thanks all

kinksncoils

Back to top Go down

Post by naturally_hope 3rd December 2009, 10:28 pm

Hi, Paular. I found the Alma and Olive Heavy Cream and the Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm. I couldn't find the Burdock Root Cream. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
naturally_hope
naturally_hope

Back to top Go down

Post by lina40 22nd December 2009, 6:22 pm

i havent tried the Qhemet products but would love to purchase the KBB stuff from you if you are still looking to get rid of them..
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncoils 23rd December 2009, 7:30 pm

Hi I happened to already traded my kbb stuff. Sorry they're already gone.

kinksncoils

Back to top Go down

Post by lina40 23rd December 2009, 8:02 pm

no problem Smile thanks!
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down