CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Type Help

2 posters

Go down

Hair Type Help Empty Hair Type Help

Post by curlyneenee 5th November 2010, 7:10 pm

I have been searching for my hair type and just realized something does finding your hair type really help I mean are they're certain products specifically for a hair type because if so I have what I think is 4A hair well I know it's in the 4's. What products would be best for it I use a lot of creams but I heard butters are great, and that gels usually just end up flaking on that hair type due to having to use so much to get a certain look? Also how much should you wash type 4 hair if it has the tendency to get kinda dry my grandmother said wash it like once a month I don't know all about that though?
curlyneenee
curlyneenee

http://www.thatonechickbuckethead.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hair Type Help Empty Re: Hair Type Help

Post by rayray19 5th November 2010, 7:46 pm

These are the products i use:
shampoo- Shea Moisture Curl and shine shampoo
Conditioner- Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot
Leave In- KCKT
Oils- EVOO and coconut oil
Moisturizers- qhemet biologic AOHC
Gel- KCCC or eco styler gel
Deep Conditioner- Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose

and these are my products i refuse to be a product junkey anymore (its seriously hurting my budget) so im going to stick with these products

now about washing every month lol nooooo i wash my hair twice a week..the first wash is on Saturday and i shampoo and DC..the second is on Wednesday and i only co wash..i use to cowash my hair daily but now im wearing twist outs instead of wash and gos so no more wet head in the morning!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down