CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide?

3 posters

Go down

YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide? Empty YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide?

Post by Kiana 30th October 2010, 5:56 pm

I usually don't post in the forums.

But however, I was reading the back of my YTC conditioner and noticed that the 3rd to last ingredient was: Sodium Hyroxide!

Has anyone else noticed that? I know it doesn't have the same amount of sodium hydroxide as a chemical relaxer but does it have (to some degree) a "straightening" effect on natural hair?

Kiana

Back to top Go down

YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide? Empty Re: YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide?

Post by Lynnieluve 30th October 2010, 6:07 pm

Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide? Empty Re: YTC conditioner has Sodium Hyroxide?

Post by rayray19 30th October 2010, 6:53 pm

I also just posted this on the thread lynnie suggested to you

hmm i just bought a bottle of YTC..and notice last night while washing my hair out with it my curls were a little bit looser..it was a big difference but they were a lil more looser and a lot softer..although this product has sodium hydroxide I still gotta give it its prop..this products does wonders!!

so i guess sodium hydroxide is going to just become my friend because i cant let it go!!!! I mite swing by ross and Walgreen and see it there ingredients are different

rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down