CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or does Target totally get it?

+18
Renny
CurlyChefRobin
Butterfly126
C.
Thetruthisoutthere
WilliT0206
Free2Be
natchralme
Curly1
curlya
thetiffany
suqiit
abovealltherest
simplysloan
Naturally Esq
Sebastain13
Islander3906
AimWard
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it just me or does Target totally get it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me or does Target totally get it?

Post by rvalent2 30th October 2010, 6:04 pm

Hi ladies..

Newbie here! I need help, I stop by Target and picked up Shea Moisture Conditioning & Style Milk, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Organic Coconut & Hisbiscus Hold & Shine MOisture Mist, Shea Butter (Cantu) and Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. This is DAY 1 for me, can you some one help me on the next steps. I'm clueless
rvalent2
rvalent2

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or does Target totally get it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me or does Target totally get it?

Post by poeticlyspkng 1st November 2010, 12:35 pm

I live in Ohio and many of our Targets are tapping into the market. I know 2 stores that sell Taliah Wajiid, Kinky Curly, Jane Carter, Curls and Shea Moisture in ADDITION to all the other brands normally sold. They are smart and I appreciate them!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 1st November 2010, 2:06 pm

Y'all messed me up... I had to go to Target for other things, and after going thru this thread I went on and searched, knowing I had NO MONEY to be spending on hair products! They had all of it on an endcap in the hair aisle! I almost, almost picked up KCKT but because it was $2 more I got the SheaMoisture Conditioning & Style Milk.

Me no really likey, though... Sad My hair is alternating between feeling hard and dry and soft, and I think it's the coconut oil in this cold weather, then going into my nice warm job. And even when it's softer it's still not as moisturizing as my AOHC. Looks like it might be going back to Target tonight.

Although I really, really, really want it, I'm going to hold off on the KCKT until I run through this new bottle of Tresemme Naturals a little more.
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 1st November 2010, 2:12 pm

Hey NaturalWheezes- I also use the conditioning and style milk but mainly as a refresher. I put my hair in twists and when it starts to look dry- I will use the milk. Is that how you used it too?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 1st November 2010, 5:49 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey NaturalWheezes- I also use the conditioning and style milk but mainly as a refresher. I put my hair in twists and when it starts to look dry- I will use the milk. Is that how you used it too?

No, I actually used it after I washed my hair. I didnt rinse out all of the Tresemme, then I applied the Style Milk, sealed with grapeseed oil and then used my aloe vera gel for some hold. Although I misplaced my grapeseed oil halfway thru and used castor oil halfway thru, my hair feels the same. UGH. Me no likey.

It might be because partially because of the protein, but I don't think I've encountered silk proteins in any other products I've used so I don't have a comparison to be sure about it.
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2