CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet Biologics taking a turn

+2
Fleur
jeanlouisangel
6 posters

Go down

Qhemet Biologics taking a turn Empty Qhemet Biologics taking a turn

Post by jeanlouisangel 24th October 2010, 1:59 pm

Hello Naturals..I am so happy and thankful that I received my products from Qhemet Biologics yesterday. This is just five days after I placed my order. I believe Qhemet Biologics is taking a turn from having the bad rep of shipping time to one of the best..Yay!!!!!! I did send a friendly email saying that their products have been known to be one of the very best in natural hair care, and that the only thing negative I have ever heard was their shipping time practices..But they are a small company just starting out. They sent their status quo answer of FAQ and terms and conditions pages on their website. But they did ship the next day and I received them.
So my fellow Napturals, don't count Qhemet Biologics out, by driving hours to get to one of their retail locations, try ordering, they may surprise you dance
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Qhemet Biologics taking a turn Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics taking a turn

Post by Fleur 24th October 2010, 2:04 pm

Yay! I received my products in 5 days as well. I was expecting the worst.

And don't you just love their products? They're the only ones I've tried that were worthy of the hype.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanija 24th October 2010, 6:06 pm

They are definitely worth the wait, and I've learned to plan ahead for the shipping.
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by darkkinkynlovely 25th October 2010, 3:07 pm

I made my order on 10/8 and didnt recieve it until 10/18which was fine. I am in LOVE with the Heavy Cream... it made my hair super soft!!! I think I am going to make it my Staple product.... They are going to have Sale for Black Friday, so look out for that ladies!
darkkinkynlovely
darkkinkynlovely

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 25th October 2010, 4:20 pm

Yea after 11/1 they aren't accepting any orders so I think I will put my order in for some samples so I can get in on this Black Friday Sale..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 25th October 2010, 4:46 pm

Hey Letha, I agree. How do their Black Friday Sales work? New to Qhemet
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 25th October 2010, 4:55 pm

jeanlouisangel wrote:Hey Letha, I agree. How do their Black Friday Sales work? New to Qhemet

I am also this will be my 1st time ever ordering from them.. Not even sure how it works or how much or a percentage she has off her products but from what I heard that is when everyone usually stocks up on her products..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 25th October 2010, 6:26 pm

Yes Ladies def worth the wait...And Fleur, worth the hype fo sho...Just have the heavy cream and the honey hydrating..Just used very little, because I had already two strand twisted when I received the products, so I'm going to have to wait for wash day. How r u using the products, Ladies?
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 25th October 2010, 6:43 pm

I've been using the heavy cream for close to a year... It never disappoints! This thing seriously keeps my hair moisturized for at least 5 days...(I'm not exaggerating!!) ...I've used it on dry n wet hair to twist my hair... I get the same results...
Lately, after I put some on a small section,before twisting, I add a tiny bit of KCCC and Voila....
I get perfectly moisturized hair... For days...and I have 4c super dry hair!
It's the only product I order online... And it's the only product I wouldn't mind waiting on....
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 26th October 2010, 7:40 am

I guess I need to go ahead and get that sample b4 she shuts down on Nov 1st I really would love a moisturizer that I can stick with and that does the job.. I think that heavy cream might be it
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 26th October 2010, 7:57 am

Just placed an order for the samples.. Honey Hydrating and the Heavy Cream I had 2 of the samples in my cart of the honey Hydrating and then I thought that is $11 for 4oz and the 8oz is $16 just wait and if you like it you can get the bigger one.. I got the order in b4 she closes for the big sale now I can't wait to try it
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 26th October 2010, 8:05 am

Sorry Letha, I did not see your post earlier. So we gotta help eachother find out about QB sale for Black Friday then, huh? Its all good. I checked with one of her very few retail locations in NY. They dont know anything about sales. So if you go anywhere that sells her products you're out. Have to pay full. I believe someone said something about QB's products being 30 to 40% off that day. But lets keep eachother posted. And hooray for u ordering the samples, because it will be your staple moisturizer. Smile
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 26th October 2010, 8:09 am

Hey Darkkinky and Fan! You guys have awesome avitars...U r inspiring me...for real. Basketball
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 26th October 2010, 9:42 am

Thanks Jeanlouisangel 30% to 40% off is a great deal.. I will take what ever % she gives.. lol It has to be big for her to close down and wait for that sale
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by darkkinkynlovely 26th October 2010, 1:46 pm

Thanks @ jeanlouisangel.... that pic was after my second and a half BC!!! LOL.. long story.... Last year the sale with 30% off with free shipping (above a certain amount), but I was using Oyin at the time... Eartha began to have a love/hate relationship with Oyin, so I needed to move on...

After I wash my hair, I use the Heavy Cream as a leave in (very little per )section, use some Amla Gel (ordered offline) as my styler... I use the Amla Pomade for a little extra touch for my ends only... my twist are soft and mositurized for usually 4 days.... I want to try the spray, but it is out of stock until she has a new formula....
darkkinkynlovely
darkkinkynlovely

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down