CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melvita Products - Fabulous product line!

Go down

Melvita Products - Fabulous product line! Empty Melvita Products - Fabulous product line!

Post by FloridaSunshiny 18th October 2010, 6:51 pm

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to share a fabulous product that I found on a recent trip to Paris that is available in the U.S. The line is called Melvita and it's an organic line that uses shea butter, argan oil and essential oils in the shampoo and condish. My hair absolutely LOVES it.

I found it when I went into a little boutique in a french residential neighorhood. I asked the sales lady for products that would work great for dry, curly hair and she suggested I try this line. I washed twice with the shampoo (I still do this from my relaxer days) and left the condish on for about 15 minutes while in the shower. When I got out and blotted my hair with a t-shirt, my hair was super curly! As it air dried, it shrunk a bit, but stay super defined without any additional product. And, it's soft.

Unfortuneately, the condish I used isn't availabe on the US Melvita Web site but the shampoo for very dry hair is. The jury is still out about it, but as a first time product, it worked better than any hair cleansing product I've purchased for natural hair over the past two years.

Just thought I would pass it along...
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down