CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

curl loosening

2 posters

Go down

curl loosening Empty curl loosening

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 18th October 2010, 1:20 am

So I am 3 months natural and all of a sudden it seems like my curls are loosening and my hair is getting straighter! WTH is going on? I have not used any heat on my hair since I went natural (I diffused my hair once but I did it on the cool/warm setting and even then I didn't diffuse my hair completely dry) so I don't know whats happening. My curls are stretching out into something more like waves and the hair that was waves is getting straighter. Do you think its because my hair is growing and the weight may be stretching my curls? Idk thats all I can think of besides the fact that I just had a baby and I swear my hair is going haywire! If its because the hair is growing then fine...I can accept that. I'm just hoping i haven't done something wrong to it. I kinda liked having the ringlets but maybe it was only that way b/c my hair was shorter? Idk.
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)

Back to top Go down

curl loosening Empty Re: curl loosening

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th October 2010, 9:59 am

Try a protein treatment--look for words like hydrolized, keratin and/or protein. I tried Nexxus Emergencee recently, and I liked it. You may have moisture overload--limp hair.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down