CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When transitioning hair still looks fine like relaxed hair

2 posters

Go down

When transitioning hair still looks fine like relaxed hair Empty When transitioning hair still looks fine like relaxed hair

Post by NaturalMahogany 18th October 2010, 12:52 am

I have been transitioning for about 2months now and my new growth appears to be growing much faster than I thought it was. The problem is that my new growth still appears to be somewhat straight. I have researched that there are is a variety of curly texture, but is there such thing as wavy? I started to get discouraged because I love the full, shiny, curly look, but I am beginning to wonder if my hair type is fit for being natural. Any suggestions, ideas, and encouragement?

NaturalMahogany

NaturalMahogany

http://naturalmahogany.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

When transitioning hair still looks fine like relaxed hair Empty Re: When transitioning hair still looks fine like relaxed hair

Post by Naturally Esq 18th October 2010, 1:52 am

Yes, your hair type is fit for being natural because natural hair is whatever you have. naturally!

Since hair normally grows at 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month, it is too early to determine what your natural hair texture will be. It may be wavy (2 or 3), or it maybe curly and just appearing wavy because the weight of the relaxed ends are stretching it out. You will not be able to determine your hair type until you BC and have no more relaxed ends.

Just take it one day at a tiime, and enjoy the journey to your natural hair destination.

HTH
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down