CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite product lines

+5
Curly Film Chick
Naturally Esq
ChrsLvsBks
brownsugar09
missmoriah
9 posters

Go down

favorite product lines Empty favorite product lines

Post by missmoriah 11th October 2010, 8:09 pm

Hello Ladies! For the past couple of days or really this past week, I have been trying to find a reasonable product line that has it all. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I hate having products from all different brands. I am looking for a product line that has all the goodies: shampoo, conditioner, oils, moisturizing cremes, and styling agents. Is this even possible? I am moving back to california tomorrow and am going to wait until i get there before i purchase anything, but I was wondering if you guys have any favorites and what are you planning on using for this upcoming winter? Thanks in advance! Can't wait to hear from you!
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

favorite product lines Empty Re: favorite product lines

Post by brownsugar09 12th October 2010, 12:26 pm

Hi Missmoriah!

Safe travels back to Cali Very Happy. I would love to have a line that did it all for me, too. I just think that because each our our hair is individual, our product needs are going to be just as distinct. I don't mind having products from different lines just as long as all of my products work for my hair. JMHO. This winter I will be using my Dr. Bronners Castile soap to wash, Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Mask (great conditioner/detangler), KCKT (leave-in), and of course my Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream (for DC and moisture). It took a lot of trial and error to come up with what works and I have tried several products from the hair care lines listed above and not all of it was for me, so I kept what worked and looked for other products that fit my designer hair Very Happy . Good Luck on your search and let us know what you find.
brownsugar09
brownsugar09

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th October 2010, 1:32 pm

Curl Junkie has everything that I needed. All the products worked for me. Curls was another good one.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 12th October 2010, 1:38 pm

After much trial and error, I found that Giovanni has it all for me. However, what works for one, does not always work for some.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 12th October 2010, 1:47 pm

So far, I really love the Oyin Handmade products I've tried which include their conditioner and a few styling products. I use Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo to cleanse and Kinky Curly Knot Today as well as the Curling Custard. But most of the time I stick to stuff I can find in the drugstores.
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 12th October 2010, 1:47 pm

I dont use alot of lines per se, but one that i plan on sticking with for a while is my Giovanni...I love the Giovanni Direct Leave In and I use that for my kimmaytube leave in as well....my hair has always reacted well to it ever since i first BC'ed.
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Curliana 12th October 2010, 2:18 pm

Giovanni Smooth as Silk works wonders for my hair and Oyin Handmade is pretty good too.
Curliana
Curliana

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 12th October 2010, 2:49 pm

Oyin Handmade is a good line. Herbal Essence is nice too.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by greenyourdecor 12th October 2010, 3:57 pm

The one line that has a bunch of products I use is Oyin Handmade. I tend to jump between lines for a lot of other products, but I really like Oyin across the board. I also really like Bee Mine products.

I don't necessarily mind having to use a bunch of different brands, but it is really a pain to have to order so many of them online because I can't find them in any stores near me. I wish my Target store was one of the few carrying Kinky Curly and Curls. At least then I could get them without having to pay for shipping every time I run out.
greenyourdecor
greenyourdecor

http://guillotineco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down