CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Carter at Ross

+2
Ekaette
Renny
6 posters

Go down

Jane Carter at Ross Empty Jane Carter at Ross

Post by Renny 11th October 2010, 7:48 pm

I might be late on this. I've never seen it in my Ross before, but they had the moisture shampoo, revitalizing leave-in, wrap and curl lotion and the condition and sculpt. I had to really fight my product junkie not to try this stuff at the $4.99 price. But I won. I would have given in if I'd seen the nourish and shine, but it wasn't there.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Jane Carter at Ross Empty Re: Jane Carter at Ross

Post by Ekaette 11th October 2010, 9:40 pm

Nooo why didn't I see this earlier? I'll check tomorrow
Ekaette
Ekaette

http://public.fotki.com/ekaette/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th October 2010, 11:24 pm

EKa,

Which Jane Carter product do you use?
Renny
Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekaette 26th October 2010, 11:51 pm

So I stopped by Ross. I picked up some leave in and Wrap and ROll. The leave in is eh, I'll keep using but won't repurchase. The Wrap and Roll I went back and bought out all the rest. My braid and twist-outs are super defined but my hair stays soft. I'll keep using it and (gasp) will probably buy it full price when I use up these bottles
ETA I also picked up the shampoo. It smells delish but I guess bc of the SLS it was a little more stripping than my aussie moist shampoo. I'll keep using it but if it's not on sale I won't repurchase
Ekaette
Ekaette

http://public.fotki.com/ekaette/

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 27th October 2010, 2:30 am

Renny, which Ross?

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 27th October 2010, 2:54 pm

I saw it in two Ross's. The one at Stonecrest and the one in McDonough off I-75 exit 221. I don't know the name of that shopping center. That was on the day I did the post, so not sure if they've restocked. I haven't been to Ross. I'm trying to stop buying stuff. Shocked
Renny
Renny

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 27th October 2010, 8:03 pm

It's funny I posted this yesterday in the General post section, but I see I'm actually the late one (lol). I went in Ross trying to get some more YTT or YTCuc condish and there the JCSolutions stuff sit *sigh*. I've never even been interested in trying the line and I ended up buying the leave in condish spray*smh*. Do you know if they stopped selling the YTCuc or YTT condish in Ross? I went to three different ones looking for it and no beuno!
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 28th October 2010, 10:17 am

I always see YTT at Ross but never any YTCuc. I went to Ross yesterday looking for Jane Carter Wrap and Roll, but they didn't have any JC products. Instead I got YT Carrots hair mud. I'm going to try it as a deep conditioner and see what it does. That'll be awhile though because I'm still rockin my nubian twists.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 28th October 2010, 10:49 am

Do you know if they stopped selling the YTCuc or YTT condish in Ross? I went to three different ones looking for it and no beuno!

I don't know where you live, but it has been my experience that there are always more (but never more than 5)bottles of YTT on the shelf and usually only 1 YTCukes Leave-in.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 28th October 2010, 1:27 pm

mahoganytresses wrote:I always see YTT at Ross but never any YTCuc. I went to Ross yesterday looking for Jane Carter Wrap and Roll, but they didn't have any JC products. Instead I got YT Carrots hair mud. I'm going to try it as a deep conditioner and see what it does. That'll be awhile though because I'm still rockin my nubian twists.

Hmm I guess it's hiss or miss; two out of the three Ross I went to had it so I guess its the luck of the draw with that. I saw the hair mud too but I didn't want to venture off into that right now; is it kind of like henna?
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 28th October 2010, 1:35 pm

Falcontress: I live in Arlington, TX and normally I can find the condish with no problem at Ross. I thought maybe they discontinued selling it there or something and I just didn't get the memo..thanks for the info of how it's shelved/stocked. Probably just bad timing on my part :-)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down