CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Shea moisture Hello Qhemet Biologics!!!

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Shea moisture Hello Qhemet Biologics!!! Empty Goodbye Shea moisture Hello Qhemet Biologics!!!

Post by rayray19 6th October 2010, 2:49 pm

YAAAAY I just order a 2oz jar of ghemet biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream!!! and i cant wait to get it (which will probably be in 2 weeks Sad sadly) I'm looking for a good moisturizer and Shea moisture (I hate to say this about my beloved) is breaking me OUT!! I love Shea moisture to death their cheap, natural, moisturizing products BUT for some reason my skin hates them..so i'm slowly letting go of my Shea moisture (I still use the deep treatment masque and mist) I'm hoping qhemet biologics can be my new moisturizer and sealant...

Has anyone else have this reaction to Shea moisture? What are some reviews on the AOHC, and what other products would you suggest from qhemet biologics???

Thanks
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Shea moisture Hello Qhemet Biologics!!! Empty Re: Goodbye Shea moisture Hello Qhemet Biologics!!!

Post by ciara89 6th October 2010, 3:36 pm

I havent had the same reation to the SheaMoisture as you had, but I find myslef letting go of the line becuase it doesnt moisturize my hair like I feel it should be, and just like you I have picked up the AOHC to use in the upcoming dry fall/winter weather Chicago tends to get. I read the reviews for all of the products on qhemet biologics and it seem like a sure thing for me..http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/products-f4/qhemet-biologics-amlaolive-heavy-cream-t2146.htm?highlight=qhemet+bilogics>>this is the thread that i used to make my desicion...
ciara89
ciara89

Back to top Go down