CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have the following used items for swapping

2 posters

Go down

i have the following used items for swapping Empty i have the following used items for swapping

Post by ydr 22nd November 2009, 10:17 am

- dr. miracle's anti-breakage strengthening cream - 4oz jar with about half left

- CVS brand pro-vitamin conditioner color renewal (compare to pantene pro-v), 13.5 oz with about 3/4 left

These are all products that I don't use and would like to swap for the following - Hello Hydration shampoo or conditioner, Totally Twisted shampoo or conditioner, and Kinky Curly Custard. I may be open to try a Garnier Fructis conditioner.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or any other swap items (prefer conditioners though).

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by ydr on 14th December 2009, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : items no longer available)

ydr

Back to top Go down

i have the following used items for swapping Empty Re: i have the following used items for swapping

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 4th December 2009, 1:32 pm

I have a bottle of Creme of Nature's reconstructing conditioner and also a pack of ORS replenishing pak. I would be interested in your Tousle Me conditioner
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

i have the following used items for swapping Empty Re: i have the following used items for swapping

Post by ydr 4th December 2009, 7:48 pm

sounds good....

ydr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down