CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garnier Frutis

3 posters

Go down

Garnier Frutis Empty Garnier Frutis

Post by Madeaj 30th September 2010, 9:16 pm

Hey everybody,

I just had to share. Garnier Frutis products are on sale at Target. I just picked up some styling cream-gel and a leave-in nutrient spray.

I haven't used either before, but my PJ monkey started screaming in my ear and I had to buy something to make it shut up. lol! I want to try something different with my hair this weekend.

Anyone ever use the Nutrient spray? It looks real interesting.

Last edited by Madeaj on 30th September 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix url)
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Garnier Frutis Empty Re: Garnier Frutis

Post by natmommy415 3rd October 2010, 4:28 pm

I haven't tried it, but really want to and have almost bought it a few times.LOL! Razz Please let us know how you like it!

natmommy415

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 5th October 2010, 8:42 pm

I bought some Curl Cream gel (thanks to CN on the blog Wink ) a d the Wonder Waves spray. It was 2 for $5 so what the heck.
I actually liked it.
I tried to do a braid out with the curl cream but it was a fail. I took it out and fluffed...that was Saturday night - I'm on 3rd day hair. It fluffed out pretty good. It seemed a lil frizzy but I liked Very Happy
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2010, 10:05 pm

idk i don like garnier fructis product ...it's gel and it's clear i don think it's the "cream" u guys r talkn about confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 5th October 2010, 11:47 pm

I tried the nutrient spray and I like it. It feels a little weird when you first spray it on. But it dries nice. You don't feel any residue on your hair, but the hair feels nice and soft without overwetting the hair. Nice, I'll keep using it and see if it has any long term issues. It has a nice light scent, too.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down