CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner

5 posters

Go down

Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner Empty Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner

Post by kimc 20th November 2010, 8:18 pm

I heard so many great things about this product, but my hair hates it! I have been using it on and off for about a month now. It gives my hair no slip and it leaves my hair feeling hard! I have now learned that my staple conditioner will be Aussie Moist. Love it!
kimc
kimc

http://imakinkygurl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner Empty Re: Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner

Post by LittleOne 27th November 2010, 5:02 pm

Hi Kimc,

The difference is bis-aminopropyl dimethicone. Aussie Moist has the "cone", Garnier Fructis Tripe Nutrition is "cone free".

Most conditioners that people identify as having "good slip" contain some type of silicone. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

For anyone out there who avoids cones:

The truth is that silicones are not bad. The CG method was started 10 years ago by a woman who does not share our hair type. Silicones (and polyquats) are the best way to get the slip that we need for our hair. Older types of silicones may have been prone to build up but newer versions like bis-aminopropyl dimethicone are not prone to build up at all.

I hope that is helpful!
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner Empty Re: Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner

Post by Lynnieluve 27th November 2010, 6:09 pm

Triple Nutrition didnt work well for me either. I finally used it all up. I ended up using it as a prepoo. I mixed it up with some oils. I LOVE AUSSIE MOIST TOO!!! drunken
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 27th November 2010, 6:29 pm

Triple Nutrition didn't do anything for me either! I've only used it twice, then forgot about it. Guess I'll dig it up and give it away.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by afrolicious 28th January 2011, 9:51 pm

It doesn't do anything for me but I mixed it in creating the Kimmytube leave in conditioner, and it worked quite well. I did mix it with another conditioner as well though.

afrolicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down