CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't know you guys where here!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Didn't know you guys where here!!!!! Empty Didn't know you guys where here!!!!!

Post by Reka 29th September 2010, 9:12 pm

So I got my last Relaxer in about August 2008 Im not really sure of the date because at the time I didn't know that it would be my last relaxer. After a few months of post relaxer I was noticing how damaged my hair was and I thought to myself that there has to be a better way. I have been relaxed since I was about 7yr old so I was wondering where all my beautiful hair from when I was girl went and I was wondering about my natural texture. When I was little I just remember my hair being thick and unmanageable. So I decided not to get a touch up and to just let my relaxer grow out not knowing that was the beginning of my transition. Later in February of 2009 I was fed up with my hair and wanted long luxerious hair so i began to wear weave and what I found out from the weave was my hair loved it it grew and grew like crazy but I got tiered of wearing the weaves. So I am currently weaveless but that didn't stop me from straighning and flat ironing my hair just 2 weeks ago I vowed to put the flat irons down for a while anyway. So im hooked on embracing my curls and Im glad I found this site its awesome and giving me a lot of tips and encouragement especially on days when I see my mom and shes just like your hair is just nappy i don't like it Crying or Very sad Coming to this site reminds me of all the many wonderful reasons why I choose to where my natural hair!
Reka
Reka

http://www.kayniq.com

Back to top Go down

Didn't know you guys where here!!!!! Empty Re: Didn't know you guys where here!!!!!

Post by Lynnieluve 30th September 2010, 12:23 am

Welcome to CN!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Didn't know you guys where here!!!!! Empty Re: Didn't know you guys where here!!!!!

Post by SherylsTresses 12th October 2010, 2:53 pm

Awwwweee welcome..!!!
SherylsTresses
SherylsTresses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down