CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by Myeka33 3rd October 2010, 8:42 am

Curly your hair and makeup looks awesome...really pretty!
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by krazy coils 3rd October 2010, 9:15 am

I agree CMN your hair and makeup are fabulous!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 3rd October 2010, 4:24 pm

just out of curiosity...what is everyones favorite brand for cosmetics?

Last edited by missmoriah on 4th October 2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 3rd October 2010, 8:30 pm

the look i did friday for the kevin hart show....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd October 2010, 9:09 pm

Myeka33 wrote:Curly your hair and makeup looks awesome...really pretty!

Thanks so much Myeka !!!

krazy coils wrote:I agree CMN your hair and makeup are fabulous!

Thanks Krazy !!

@ Moriah ..very cute

@ Tina girl you was trying to hurt'em on Friday !!! lol cute look
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th October 2010, 1:45 am

@karen; ur skin is gooorgeous and u DONT need no dmn foundation Rolling Eyes girl u need to stop it. ur skin is flawless! i see the liner at the bottom, everything else is invisible, lol. throw that shadow on n gimme a pouty lip w/some color!

@missmo; love the fall colors

@tina; girl i couldnt wear no type of eye wear to a kevin hart show cuz i'd forget i had on makeup n be wipin my eyes from cryin laughin!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 4th October 2010, 1:53 pm

Hey chicas! this is my look for today!
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th October 2010, 3:56 pm

@missmoriah, love both looks!!! I like the pop of pink on the lid--very nice!

I am loving my NYX glosses, lipsticks and lipliners esp. the PINKS.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th October 2010, 6:38 pm

Love that purple and pink look missmoriah!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 4th October 2010, 8:17 pm

thanks curly!!!
nubie girl i didn't have no kinda eye liner on the bottom of my eye when i left lmao i was cryin laughin at the fool!
moriah lookin good girl owww!! lol
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 7:56 am

woooo look at all that hair miss mo!! i like the hint of pink too...

ok so yall can stop teasin n start postin some TUTS!! Very Happy **tapping feet**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 5th October 2010, 12:46 pm

@Tina. Thanks chica!

@Nubie the hair is redic. Managing is a beast! but i love it.

okay this look is a re do of the one i posted the other day for fall. Im not even sure why i posted that crap. but i did this one today it looks more jamaican than fall but oh well i still like it
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 5th October 2010, 3:59 pm

i need help chicas....im gonna get some things from nyx.com and i need some suggestions...the most im going to spend is $25 and i already know im getting the eyeshadow pencil thingys but what else should I get? Thanks in advance.....after this no more makeup shopping for me for real!
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 5th October 2010, 4:14 pm

or better yet do you know of any ebay sellers i can buy nyx products from? Thanks again
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 5th October 2010, 4:26 pm

@myeka33: My suggestion was gonna be the Jumbo eye pencils but you've got that covered lol... Those things are GREAT! Cant say enough about them...

@missmoriah & @naturaltina...Gorgeous looks ladies!

I have been on a makeup mission lately. I went to Ulta on Saturday, Sunday and today. Can you say B-R-O-K-E! Can't beat an awesome sale though, guess you can say I was on a haul... I got 3 Rimmel lipsticks, another NYX jumbo eye pencil in black (my other one broke), Falsies mascara (which I LOVE), 2 Maybelline cream eyeliners (so much easier to apply than liquid liners and liner pens) and 6 nail polishes (Orly and O.P.I).

I took advantage of the Stila sale on Hautelook a couple weeks ago and got the Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Dark... This stuff is amazing. I don't like heavy foundation so this is light enough that I can wear everyday and I just put my MAC Skinfinish Natural powder on top.

I also bought some stuff from E.L.F a couple weeks ago. I got the tinted moisturizer, an eye shadow duo in Butter Pecan, lots of brushes (eyeshadow, blending, concealer, eyebrow), 2 liquid lipsticks and a lipliner pencil in a Mauve color.

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG! Very Happy

jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 4:37 pm

@myeka; i got my nyx from ebay but i cant remember the seller. i just searched for eye pencils n weed'ed out sellers. long as they got the TOP RATED seller stamp im good then i start lookin for either FREE shippin or the cheapest! i got a set of the loose eye powder, i think it was like a set of 8 or 10 scratch a set of the lip liners and a black lip gloss all for under $35 which included shippin too!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 5th October 2010, 4:47 pm

NYX is having a sale. If you spend $25 you get free shipping. Sale ends on Friday at 5
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 5:18 pm

reds i love ur avi! and u clearly lost some weight Very Happy
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 5th October 2010, 5:19 pm

NubieNatty wrote:reds i love ur avi! and u clearly lost some weight Very Happy

I agree... You look great!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th October 2010, 5:46 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:NYX is having a sale. If you spend $25 you get free shipping. Sale ends on Friday at 5
Beautiful avatar!

UrbanDecay.com is having a sale on their 24/7 liners. I will be purchasing it. Find out more
here.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 5th October 2010, 5:57 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:NYX is having a sale. If you spend $25 you get free shipping. Sale ends on Friday at 5
girl i got that email too! thats why i was asking all those questions lol.....i've been wanting NYX for awhile now....all dream about their products last night...No lie!! so im happy this sale came along.....but i wonder what would be cheaper....ebay or nyx? all the same thanks your help ladies!! Oh and my sephora kit is supposed to be here today....YAAAAAAY!!! bounce woot!
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 6:08 pm

where's the UD sale for the liners??? i didnt see it

FYI u can get the 24/7 jackpot stash on ebay for $35 free shipping too!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 5th October 2010, 10:41 pm

@myeka - co-signing on the eyeshadow pencils and also one of their eyeshadow pallettes.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 5th October 2010, 11:44 pm

Thanks so much for your suggestions....i checked out ebay and nyxcosmetics.com AND urban decay as well...it is makeup overload! Lol im taking a break from makeup shopping
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 6th October 2010, 12:07 pm

Hey chicas! This is my Kim K inspired look. You all know how she loves to do the brown/black smokey eye. I will be wearing this look with a pink lip once i find my lipstick. I decided to put a golden color in my tear duct to brighten it up a little bit because i already have dark skin. soooo here it is i hope you like it!
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next