CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Products are you buying for Fall?

+2
tiashaunteé
4EverNatural
6 posters

Go down

What Products are you buying for Fall? Empty What Products are you buying for Fall?

Post by 4EverNatural 27th September 2010, 3:36 pm

It is Officially FALL,run woot!

Now I have a reason to FEED MY PJ'ISM, So Ladies what products are you buying for the New Season?

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

What Products are you buying for Fall? Empty Re: What Products are you buying for Fall?

Post by tiashaunteé 27th September 2010, 3:39 pm

I have my eye on that Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose conditioner, I haven't tried it yet and I keep reading praising about it. I am still in search for my five start DC.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What Products are you buying for Fall? Empty Re: What Products are you buying for Fall?

Post by pie 27th September 2010, 3:48 pm

I purchased some Qhemet's Hydrating Balm and Heavy Cream. I got some Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner to use as my dc. I also got some unrefined shea butter..............
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 27th September 2010, 4:23 pm

i really want to try the Qhemet's Alma and Olive Heavy Cream and the hydrating Balm.
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 27th September 2010, 5:22 pm

+1 on the Qhemet's Alma and Olive Heavy Cream...I hope it will do the trick in the cooler weather!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 27th September 2010, 6:24 pm

i want to try the oyin whipped pudding and the shine and define for the winter months
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down