CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Products at Target

+2
letha
EmbracingNaturalMe
6 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Products at Target Empty Kinky Curly Products at Target

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 2nd September 2010, 5:37 pm

I just returned home from my local Target and I must admit I fell to the Product Junkyism Monster. I have been wanting to try Kinky Curly Products since I BC'd but the closest Whole Foods was an hour away. Well lo and behold, I found them at Target today; they were displayed with Miss Jessie's, Shea Moisture, Curls and Jane Carter Products. I am so excited to try these products and see for myself if they live up to all the hype.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Products at Target Empty Re: Kinky Curly Products at Target

Post by letha 2nd September 2010, 6:05 pm

Let me know how you like it.. So far I have tried 2 Target stores in my area and came up with nothing.. I really would love to try some of the same items that you saw today..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 2nd September 2010, 6:11 pm

The Target in my city doesn't have it either :-(
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BigLipTiff 2nd September 2010, 6:40 pm

The only Target in my city that carries those products is the superTarget...you might wanna check that one if there's one close.
BigLipTiff
BigLipTiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd September 2010, 6:48 pm

According to the Kinky Curly fan page on FB, the products have been shipped to all of the Targets but the stores decide when to put them on the shelves.

A lot of curlies said (via Twitter and here) if you asked a manager/employee for the products, they will sell them to you. Check the Kinky Curly website to see which Target they are sold at in your area.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 2nd September 2010, 7:22 pm

EmbracingNaturalMe wrote:I just returned home from my local Target and I must admit I fell to the Product Junkyism Monster. I have been wanting to try Kinky Curly Products since I BC'd but the closest Whole Foods was an hour away. Well lo and behold, I found them at Target today; they were displayed with Miss Jessie's, Shea Moisture, Curls and Jane Carter Products. I am so excited to try these products and see for myself if they live up to all the hype.

Come on over to PJ Anonymous!!! I actually picked up some KC Knot Today the other day at Target and when I went to the register, I told the cashier to put it back, because I had some other detangler that I had never even opened yet, but was so hype to try the KC. He tried to talk me into it, but I held my ground.

I'm going to write a letter to Target's national headquarters because they should carry those products at ALL Target stores!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 2nd September 2010, 9:50 pm

Hmm, that's some ish...
Yeah I figured they just didnt sell it here since the town is so predominantly white... I'll ask next time I go. SMH. Perfectly good hair stuff collecting dust in the back!
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down