CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giovanni Tea Tree

+19
1rasheda
CurlsGalore
sandynicole1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
quincie1479
MsChris8
d.denise
Lynnieluve
laleepop14
simara0507
Pinkrage
MeekMonique
Ngina
labon10
Erica5417
NubieNatty
Natural Wheezes
dajewel
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Giovanni Tea Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Giovanni Tea Tree

Post by sandynicole1 11th January 2010, 12:55 pm

I love the tingly feeling and it was great for removing product buildup. At the same time I did think that it was a bit drying. I will keep this one around to use occassionally, but look for something else that is more moisturizing!
sandynicole1
sandynicole1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 12th January 2010, 3:39 pm

I use this shampoo and I love it! When I was relaxed, I would get itchy dry patches at the nape and annoying flakes/dandruff. After going natural and switching shampoos, I found my scalp feels so much better. No more dry patches, no more itchies, and I haven't seen a single flake since June. Not to mention the cool sensation on my scalp feels really nice. To minimize dryness, I'll prepoo with Aubrey HSR condish, honey, and EVOO, then shampoo. My hair feels 10x moisturized by the time I add my final conditioner. It's great stuff!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by 1rasheda 1st February 2010, 7:13 pm

I love these products and I also purchase the big bottles at Marshalls
. please go to my website http://sheshay.com

1rasheda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 2nd February 2010, 12:48 am

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I've had crazy bad dandruff since I first got a relaxer at 12 years old. However the conditioner doesn't have enough slip for me so I mix it with something else.

I wish I could find big bottles of it though. All I can find are the small ones for $7 Sad
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 2nd February 2010, 6:54 pm

I have made a discovery....my hair loves this conditioner but I can't leave a little bit in like I do with Suave. I get intense itching. Last month I had itching when I made a spritz with it and right now I am itching in the spot (my tight middle) that I left some in for some extra slip while styling.

Still a great condish but I just have to make sure I rinse it all from my scalp.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th February 2010, 3:14 pm

I just bought the Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo yesterday at the Vitamin Shoppe. Its time for my hair to get a good shampoo, so I decided to go ahead and buy it. Going to try it out 2morrow, so I hope my hair likes it!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStone 5th February 2010, 11:50 pm

Hey Ladies. Would anyone mind listing the first few ingredients in their current container of the Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo? I just bought a bottle that I was excited to use today, but the ingredients are REALLY different from the one CurlyNikki listed on her "My Routine" tab. Even the picture on the front is different.
Just wondering if the different formula is more harsh. Here are the first few ingredients in the bottle I have:
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Decyl Glucoside, etc.

BlueStone

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 20th April 2010, 5:38 pm

I just bought this product from Marshall's for 3.00 and it says tea tree triple treat conditioner and the second leaf is highlighted, Is there a difference?
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th April 2010, 8:59 pm

I use it, and yes, it tends to be drying. But I started Kimmaytube's buffering method and it makes a major difference in how my hair feels. Buffering is simply applying conditioner while the shampoo is still on the hair. It's clarifying and conditioning the hair at the same time. My hair felt AMAZING! Try that and see if it works for you.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2