CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My growing detest for hair salons

5 posters

Go down

My growing detest for hair salons Empty My growing detest for hair salons

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 29th August 2010, 9:46 am

So when my friend told me she was going to start empire for hair I just new natural hair was going to come up between us. Sometimes I'd ask her what she learned, and it was normal stuff like curling hair. Then one day she came into work and she was like "Oh let me tell you what my teacher, A PERSON WHO ACTUALLY IS CERTIFIED IN HAIR SAID". Obviously by her saying this my defense mode was up. Yeah I never studied hair, but I might as well get a certificate after all the information I got off the internet on hair that no hair dresser has told me in all my life to help me grow my hair. Well so then she says "My teacher says natural hair is actually worse because when you comb it, it all breaks off." I looked at her like she was the dumbest person in the world. I said "Well I comb my hair when it's soaked with conditioner and detangler. Did she say you have to do that so it wont break off?" Then of course all she has is one thing to dismiss me "Oh well I dont got time to be getting my hair wet!"

WTF how are you gonna come at me when you just told me that after a year of not getting a perm you went back and cried to see how the chemicals made your hair so thin and had to get a Rihanna cut and weave to even make it look presentable. I hate ppl who lack common sense! At least admit you want your hair straight, but dont lie to yourself and say you are giving your hair a favor by continually putting chemicals in it.

She was lucky a customer came in and I decided not to continue the conversation.
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

My growing detest for hair salons Empty Re: My growing detest for hair salons

Post by DreamMerchant 29th August 2010, 10:18 am

People can be so strange! It makes you think to yourself "What is wrong with you?" lol
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 29th August 2010, 9:07 pm

Haha that's hilarious! I guess she can have fun combing through her thin lifeless hair

I'll stick with my beautiful natural curls Smile
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 30th August 2010, 11:47 am

krissyc39 wrote:Haha that's hilarious! I guess she can have fun combing through her thin lifeless hair

I'll stick with my beautiful natural curls Smile
ditto! cheers
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by lil' lulu 30th August 2010, 1:14 pm

sounds like she has a other issues going on besides her hair. A year of transitioning is a long time to go back. IMO she just hasn't found her confidence yet. A little quick to agree with a "certified" individual, to make herself feel better about her decision. You will not be able to have a conversation with her about this well because she doesn't want to LISTEN.

lil' lulu

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 30th August 2010, 2:07 pm

I think she liked braids she doesn't even know what transitioning is. But yeah she is hard headed
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down