CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding

3 posters

Go down

Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding Empty Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding

Post by gmAKA1709 30th March 2010, 5:32 pm

I am willing to swap these. The products are all nearly full (the shampoo and conditioner may be about 75%). I am looking for some oyen (sp?) products, the too shea leave in or some kbb hair creme or oil! Smile
gmAKA1709
gmAKA1709

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding Empty Re: Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding

Post by gmAKA1709 30th March 2010, 5:33 pm

I also have some KCC custard and spritz for swap!
gmAKA1709
gmAKA1709

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding Empty Re: Miss Jessies Creme de la curl and creme, buttercreme, and curly pudding

Post by CombatCurls 28th April 2010, 2:53 am

how big are the buttercream and curly pudding. I have a 16 oz of oyin HH that's about 85% full give or take and 1 1/2 bottles of kbb (8oz) lavendar vanilla scent
CombatCurls
CombatCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by raslade808 1st May 2010, 12:01 am

do you still have the buttercreme? I would give you my KBB hair creme in luscious pear..

raslade808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down