CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas

+2
Lynnieluve
oooop2
6 posters

Go down

So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas Empty So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas

Post by oooop2 23rd August 2010, 12:55 am

When my 5yr old daughter walked in and was mesmerized by A's hair. She kept yelling..."I want my hair like hers!!!" I've never seen my kid this excited about getting her hair done. So I have to thank Nik and A for being such great inspirations Smile

Washed w/Bee Mine Peppermint and Tea Tree Shampoo, then deep conditioned w/BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner for about 45min. I rinsed w/ cool water and allowed hair to drip dry. On wet hair, I applied Bee Lovely Moisturizing Daily Conditioner throughout and sectioned hair into about 10 sections. Detangled w/ Denman brush and fine tooth comb. Then twisted, first applying a liquid shea oil to roots, followed by Bee Hold Curly Butter, then sealed ends w/ my shea butter mix.

Here at the results:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for letting me share Smile

PS...I am in LOVE w/ Bee Mine!!!!

oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas Empty Re: So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd August 2010, 12:58 am

Her hair is so cute!!!! LOVE THOSE TWIST!!!

Have you tried the BeeMine Products on your hair?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas Empty Re: So today I was scrolling through BeadsBraidsBeyond for BTS hair ideas

Post by oooop2 23rd August 2010, 1:05 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Her hair is so cute!!!! LOVE THOSE TWIST!!!

Have you tried the BeeMine Products on your hair?

Yes...I LOVE IT..It's the FIRST product line that I've tried that has literally made me shelve my own beloved shea mix. I just used my shea mix on my DDs hair b/c I need my Bee Mine products to last and my shea mix is cheap to make...LOL
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd August 2010, 1:24 am

I've used the Curly Butter before and I like it. NikG, suggested I use the moisturizer and the curly butter together. I keep saying I am gonna repurchase it but I haven't done it yet. I keep trying other products. I am loving the Koils By Nature right now.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 23rd August 2010, 12:26 pm

Tell her hair looks great! I love Bee Mine products, I use the mouturizer and the curly butter together for my coils and twist and i get wonderful results. I have not tried the shampoo and conditioner yet, but is next on my list
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by kbelle 23rd August 2010, 1:10 pm

Oooop2, your little one looks adorable! my daughter loves A's hair too! LOL
I have co-sign on Bee Mine products. I love love love. You definitely should use the Luscious Moisturizer and Curly Butter together!
I use the moisturizer on my daughters hair all the time and it just melts into her hair and it gives the best, most heathiest looking sheen.

Last edited by kbelle on 23rd August 2010, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling!!!)
kbelle
kbelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsrenaissance 23rd August 2010, 2:34 pm

I love it! She's adorable! My dd is almost 3 & unfortunately won't sit still long enough for me to twist her hair.
I need to check out this Bee Mine though.
mrsrenaissance
mrsrenaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 23rd August 2010, 10:04 pm

Hey oooop!!! I haven't been here in (what seems like) forever! I've missed yall.

Her hair is amazing. I loooooove how thick and juicy her twists look! And the shine!

So cool that you're loving the products for her AND yourself! I am in love with them for A's hair. What all have you tried?

Ok so now I have a question for you, lol. Are those just two strand twists or three strand? It looks like they are holding nicely at the root, did you do something special for that?

I think I will be twisting A's hair for back to school (in about a week) so just curious!

On a side note Lynnie, saw your blow out pics, absolutely gorgeous! I've been meaning to tell you that.
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 23rd August 2010, 10:18 pm

NikG20 wrote:Hey oooop!!! I haven't been here in (what seems like) forever! I've missed yall.

Her hair is amazing. I loooooove how thick and juicy her twists look! And the shine!

So cool that you're loving the products for her AND yourself! I am in love with them for A's hair. What all have you tried?

Ok so now I have a question for you, lol. Are those just two strand twists or three strand? It looks like they are holding nicely at the root, did you do something special for that?

I think I will be twisting A's hair for back to school (in about a week) so just curious!

On a side note Lynnie, saw your blow out pics, absolutely gorgeous! I've been meaning to tell you that.

Thanks girl...I keep going to your blog for ideas.

Does are just 2 stranded twist. But her hair FRIZZES like crazy especially at the roots, so I braided at the roots then twisted. Seems to make her twist last a bit longer. I tend to prefer only doing hair on Sundays, so I am trying to find new ways/products to make the style stretch.

BTW, thanks for the FRO info. I have a 70s party to attend in Sept, so I need my fro to be just right Smile
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 23rd August 2010, 10:22 pm

Oh how cool! I can't even tell the roots are braided, I was thinking for sure 3 strand twists.

I was actually thinking about attempting to braid A's roots, then start doing the 3 strand twists for back to school. I'm not sure yet but we'll see! Keep me posted on how this works for you. Was this your first time braiding her roots with the twists?
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd August 2010, 10:46 pm

NikG20 wrote:

Thanks!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 23rd August 2010, 10:49 pm

NikG20 wrote:Oh how cool! I can't even tell the roots are braided, I was thinking for sure 3 strand twists.

I was actually thinking about attempting to braid A's roots, then start doing the 3 strand twists for back to school. I'm not sure yet but we'll see! Keep me posted on how this works for you. Was this your first time braiding her roots with the twists?

Yeah..I read somewhere (on one of these blogs/hair sites) about braiding the root. But I wanted it to have a twist look, so I basically started braiding (while counting to 5 in my head), when I got to 5, I stopped braiding and started twisting.

I'll definitely keep you posted on the style. Got her a new bonnet today, so hopefully this will also help.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Satin-Sleep-Cap/SBS-480775,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair15-1

oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by oooop2 23rd August 2010, 10:49 pm

Thanks everyone for the compliment Smile
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down