CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish

2 posters

Go down

Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish Empty Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish

Post by playdoh 21st August 2010, 3:41 am

Anyone interested in a full jar of Cantu Shea Butter leave in? It is 16oz. I also have these conditioners:

Suave Naturals Coconut (family sized, full)
Avon Intense Repair (about halfway full, 12 oz size)
Tresemme Re-Moistureize (32 oz, 95% full)
ORS Hair Mayo (16oz, 90%full)<--this smells deceptively good to be 'hair mayonnaise'..which is why I bought it, haha Razz
I also have two random hair greases (if you use those) Mango, and Cantu No-Drip hair oil

thanks!

Last edited by nekatek on 25th August 2010, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sold item)

playdoh

Back to top Go down

Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish Empty Re: Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish

Post by nico868 27th August 2010, 3:05 pm

Are you giving away, swapping or selling and what exactly is the mango product you speak of?
nico868
nico868

Back to top Go down

Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish Empty Re: Full jar of Cantu Leave In Repair Crem+Various Condish

Post by playdoh 28th August 2010, 1:11 am

Hi lady; the 'mango product' I speak of is grease... it says 'I have two random hair greases, mango/cantu hair oil. It's just regular grease.

I'd like to swap or sell.

thanks for looking!

playdoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down