CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

5 posters

Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream Empty Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

Post by naturalfabulosity 16th November 2009, 8:16 pm

Hello All [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..Would anyone like to swap some, Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream 16 fl oz (473 ml). It works wonders on my friends and family but not so much on me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream Empty Re: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

Post by loveself247 16th November 2009, 8:39 pm

@naturalfabulosity...hey gurly...what results have you had from the product that were not desirable?
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream Empty Re: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

Post by naturalfabulosity 16th November 2009, 11:54 pm

@loveself247- when I combined with too many products the product would leave a white residue in my hair. I did like the product alone but not enough moisture for me. I have used it on my daughters hair and it worked well...so I dont know what the deal with my hair was but the cantu no like me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...If you are interested in swaping let me know!
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th November 2009, 12:38 am

I cannot seem to find any of the cantu products. What are you looking, if I wanted to swap?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalfabulosity 19th November 2009, 8:11 pm

@Intelligentbeauty--->my apologies for the delay in response...I would love to trade for some Trader Joe's Conditioner...I am unable to find in Texas :-( But I am open to suggestions...I am so a PJ...lol
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th November 2009, 10:16 pm

I LOVE TRADER JOE'S AND i HAVE IT BY ME. i HAve the TJ Nourish spa condish. How much is left of your cantu bottle?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalfabulosity 23rd November 2009, 2:51 am

I have only used it 3 times tops...it's really still full...im not heavy handed....Let me know when you would like to trade!!!! How much is left in your bottle?
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 27th November 2009, 6:37 pm

awwww man i should have looked on here earlier!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th November 2009, 1:09 am

I used the TJ tea tree tingle about 3 times also. So about 90% full. If you want to swap PM me.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalfabulosity 29th November 2009, 8:05 pm

cool!!! I PM'd you!!! let me know curlie :-)
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 30th November 2009, 2:56 am

sorry...I am to post my own swap not post on someone else's....Smile

Last edited by TaSiaJaY on 1st December 2009, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted in the wrong area)
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalfabulosity 1st December 2009, 3:46 pm

Hola Ladies...The new jar of Cantu is still up for grabs :-) PM me if you are interested!!
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 8th December 2009, 9:31 pm

Would u like to swap some Carol's Daughter products?

I have the hair milk that is about 90% full
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalfabulosity 8th December 2009, 9:53 pm

@curly+kinky+fierce= YES, I would love to swap for the CD Hair Milk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Please PM me and we can get this Swap going!
naturalfabulosity
naturalfabulosity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down